Jdsimons5

Renewed but still prompting me to renew

Hi everyone, I renewed my subscription when it prompted me on the home page a few weeks ago (it charged and went through). But it’s still giving me the renew your subscription prompt when I sign on, and in my account info. 

I also couldn’t see the polls to select the tracks with today’s post. 

Who should I contact about this?

thanks! 

For the subscription issue: Please contact customer support service, via the CONTACT US form on the HELP page (https://www.u2.com/help) and/or by phone [ (855) 867-5297 (inside the US) | +1(949) 333-4820 (outside the US)]. Have in hand all the emails related to your resubscription and the information about it from the Profile page (dates for when you renewed and when it ends may be of importance here).

Polls: Please log off, delete cookies and cache and log in again...
let us know if this works...

Thanks Max, I've tried logging off and deleting cookies, etc. I emailed the team via "contact us" and they confirmed i renewed. But did not really help me with the continuing prompting to still renew on both posts and my account info , and it doesn't show i selected the double CD for my gift this year. I will follow up with another email and hopefully get it taken care of! 

Thanks so much for your help!

for the polls: please try with another web browser (if on a Windows PC, even consider Internet Explorer!)

for the rest... will notify. For the moment hang to any confirmation you have about your renewal - You shouldn't have any problem in the near future but better be ready for any event...