Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Paulj101

U2 Shop - Problems checking out

Is anyone else experiencing problems with the U2 shop? I've been trying for a few days to order NLOTH. I get to the payment screen and it freezes and then defaults to the American Live Nation merch site with a message stating that due to inactivity my session has been cancelled. I've tried several different platforms (iPhone  / Mac / windows laptop / windows PC ) to buy the record and the same thing always happens. Is there a glitch with the site? Its becoming a little irritating.

I've also just tried sending a message to customer services and the same thing happens. It appears the U2 webshop has a serious glitch (sort it out live nation).

Same here. Ordered some t-shirt s and encountered the same glitch today. Hoping one of Mods can sort this issue with the shop.

2 hours ago, aidanbuckley said:

Yeah,tried ordering some items and order timed out and now my 25% subscription code is gone also.

1 hour ago, Carlos said:

Same here. Ordered some t-shirt s and encountered the same glitch today. Hoping one of Mods can sort this issue with the shop.

I have reported it. Once things get sorted, I recommend contacting customer service as soon as possible. As stated earlier in a different thread, please check with your card company to make sure the charges have not gone through. 

2 hours ago, Carlos said:

Just a point of precision: we can't sort issues with the shop, the site, local customs agencies or any ticketing issue that may occur. We don't have access to the store/the site/customs/ticketing agencies/etc so it's not upon us to correct any possible issue. At best, we can report it - which in this case is what has been done...

Many thanks for reporting the glitch. I check my cc as advised.

The whole SHOP is one big GLITCH I ordered 3 items in november, they've split it in 2 packages, gave me 2 tracking number which never worked, early January said they resend 1 package again no proper tracking no.... it's been almost 4 months and no signs of package in my doorway... this thing operates like in 19th century.... every Ebay seller has better managment of shipping etc. Can finally someone from U2managment get hands on this pile of shit!

23 hours ago, Carlos said:

Whats the situation today with this - anyone else having similar issues?

Remember to also report via https://www.u2.com/help using U2.com Shop / Merchandise as topic from the dropdown menu (and its always helpful to us all here if we can post follow ups / resolutions here too).

Screen Shot 2019-02-24 at 14.14.09.png

I’m not thrilled with buying things from u2.com/ Live Nation either: the “Women’s Large size” T-shirt is Really a medium pre-teen size, ‘so have to return it, And the coffee mugs, the size of which aren’t posted and you’d presume to be normal sized, are actually tiny espresso-sized. These things are expensive for what they actually are, and returning them is a PITA!!

Managed to submit an enquiry just now via the ask a question about this order form so hope to receive a response next week. 

Good luck! I'm tired of havin to ask and getting replies which lead nowhere... since they alread collected my money

Same here. Just received an email saying my order has been shipped but no email confirmation of the actual order I placed.

5 hours ago, Carlos said:

Same here. Just received an email saying my order has been shipped but no email confirmation of the actual order I placed.

While logged in, please go to the store, scroll down and click on ORDER STATUS. You should find the details of the NLOTH vinyl order there... I would recommend to save it and/or print it, as an alternative for the email.

After saving it, you may consider calling the Fan Support Service [+1-855 867-5297 (inside the US) +001-949-333-4825 (outside the US)] with the details of your purchase in hand, just to be sure that everything is correct and in order...

Following on my Saturday efforts with the shop, I've just been informed that Live Nation have shipped 8 copies of NLOTH vinyl to me and taken over £200 from my account, this despite being kicked out of the system and no email confirmation being sent. Unless I get this sorted soon, money is going to be very tight indeed. Waiting on a response from Live Nation. Seriously, someone at U2's management needs to make a call on pulling this account and setting up with a different , much more reliable supplier. REALLY hacked off right now.

So I phoned the supplied help number...got through and they hung up on me....

1 hour ago, Paulj101 said:

Following on my Saturday efforts with the shop, I've just been informed that Live Nation have shipped 8 copies of NLOTH vinyl to me and taken over £200 from my account, this despite being kicked out of the system and no email confirmation being sent. Unless I get this sorted soon, money is going to be very tight indeed. Waiting on a response from Live Nation. Seriously, someone at U2's management needs to make a call on pulling this account and setting up with a different , much more reliable supplier. REALLY hacked off right now.

Sounds odd... can you PM me with details so I can look into for you?

6 hours ago, bigwave said:

Sounds odd... can you PM me with details so I can look into for you?

Thanks for your help today. I really appreciate it. 

Received my order today (shipped within the uk) but again this was minus a packing/returns slip should i want to return the items. Have contacted the U2.com shop team for a UK returns address.