Sign in to follow this  
illumination70

It's barbecue season again!!

I was wondering since barbecue season  is around the corner what beverage is your "go to item" on a warm weather day?  As for me, Mike's Hard Lemonade is perfect for summer barbecues, beach parties,etc!!

Anything with vodka but not too sweet.  Maragaritas are great.   Non alcohol-nothing beats lemonade using real lemon.  (Again, not too sweet)   Non-sweetened iced tea is awesome too.  

I live in the UK. BBQ’s are more of a weekend thing than a season!

I bought a six pack of the new Heineken 0.0 to try and it's quite nice. That may be a regular beverage for me this summer. Otherwise my regular drink is carbonated water.

I forgot to say sangria if it is like the sangria in Spain. (and it's really cold.)  I know it's not a beverage but ice cold gazpacho always turns me head and brings out my puppy dog please give me some eyes.  

I am also quite fond of Pimm's Cups.  There is a place by me that serves them in copper mugs.  They be tasty and that copper is ice cold.   Yum.

Any cucumber infused water or cucumber drink-as long as it's not trying to hard, if that makes sense.

There's also something to be said for drinking a bottle of wine outside with a friend.