Max Tsukino

U2 Tour 2019 Annoucement Live Thread

Just now, Dea said:

Will there be a 2nd concert in Sydney wanted to get vip hot seat ticket the system was floored you could get red hill presale before the advertised time the person getting our tickets found the system kept throwing her out or wouldn’t accept presale code so by 11 when she finally got on everything in vip gone 😢😢😢😢😢

she only managed  tier 1 tickets 

really disappointed 

Unknown at the moment. Please keep checking U2.com and Zootopia periodically for if there is an update about possible new dates...

Just now, hadilley said:

Thanks!  Will they hold till December?  I don't want them getting handed out with a slurpee.

lol...

Japanese 7/11 usually are very different than the US or any occidental 7/11 (it's even a different corporation)... they manage this kind of delivery... it's very normal.

But please keep checking the site as well as your email for any possible update. There's no reason to be concerned but it's better to be informed...

24 minutes ago, mich40 said:

try reopening in a new window.

Thanks a lot mich40. I've got tickets for both shows ! 🙂

• Brilliant 1

2 minutes ago, hadilley said:

Thanks!  Will they hold till December?  I don't want them getting handed out with a slurpee.

There are helpful tutorials on using the Ticket Pia machines via YouTube, and a GoogleMap search of nearby 7-11s to Saitama Super Arena show you multiple locations. 7-11s in Japan are absolutely nothing like the ones we have in the States. You'll appreciate their existence.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

It appears that 7/11 pickup will be the only option available...

I got the 7/11 pickup for Red Zone tickets. I assume that will be changed and they will only be available at the venue per normal procedure?

7 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

lol...

Japanese 7/11 usually are very different than the US or any occidental 7/11 (it's even a different corporation)... they manage this kind of delivery... it's very normal.

But please keep checking the site as well as your email for any possible update. There's no reason to be concerned but it's better to be informed...

I was also quite surprised to have only this pick-up delivery option. Anyway, it's still safer than to be scared of a postal delivery loss :)

1 minute ago, luckytwn said:

I got the 7/11 pickup for Red Zone tickets. I assume that will be changed and they will only be available at the venue per normal procedure?

The japanese normal procedure is to use the machines located at 7/11 kombinis (that's the term)

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

The japanese normal procedure is to use the machines located at 7/11 kombinis (that's the term)

Yes, but Red Zone is specific to U2 and there are normally hosts manning the desk for check-in at the show where they give your ticket as well as the wristband, the souvenir ticket, etc. I can't see the machines having the wristbands or the other stuff that come as part of the Red Zone package. I did not see anything specific to Tokyo but this is the language that has been on Red Zone tickets at every other venue: "Original purchaser must be present, with government issued photo ID at (RED) Zone Check-in in order to receive (RED) Zone tickets & wristbands." So are you saying that Tokyo is going to allow tickets to be picked up off site?

Edited by luckytwn
typo

25 minutes ago, bigwave said:

Green light.

I see what you did there. 😉

12 minutes ago, fragrant said:

There are helpful tutorials on using the Ticket Pia machines via YouTube, and a GoogleMap search of nearby 7-11s to Saitama Super Arena show you multiple locations. 7-11s in Japan are absolutely nothing like the ones we have in the States. You'll appreciate their existence.

@fragrant thank you for all of your many words of wisdom and helping everyone get through the Japanese Presale.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, luckytwn said:

Yes, but Red Zone is specific to U2 and there are normally hosts manning the desk for check-in at the show where they give your ticket as well as the wristband, the souvenir ticket, etc. I can't see the machines having the wristbands or the other stuff that come as part of the Red Zone package. I did not see anything specific to Tokyo but this is the language that has been on Red Zone tickets at every other venue: "Original purchaser must be present, with government issued photo ID at (RED) Zone Check-in in order to receive (RED) Zone tickets & wristbands." So are you saying that Tokyo is going to allow you to pick up the tickets off site?

Sorry. I was thinking about regular tickets. My mistake. Apologies.

Please wait until further instructions about Saitama (RED) Zone.

👍 I've never been to Japan, but when I go there I go there with U2 its all I can do (2×) 🇯🇵🇮🇪

• Like 2
  • Brilliant 1

1 minute ago, kevin_hogan said:

👍 I've never been to Japan, but when I go there I go there with U2 its all I can do (2×) 🇯🇵🇮🇪

...you will enjoy the true City of Blinding Lights!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mich40 said:

@fragrant thank you for all of your many words of wisdom and helping everyone get through the Japanese Presale.

You are welcome, @mich40 ! Right now I'm researching pick-up details for 7-11s and once I better understand, will post.

• Thanks 1

Have had terrible problems trying to get Perth tickets,after an hour just stopped refreshing,just says happening now but no way can I get in?????

35 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

lol...

Thanks so much for your help!!

2 minutes ago, pheonix said:

Have had terrible problems trying to get Perth tickets,after an hour just stopped refreshing,just says happening now but no way can I get in?????

Try closing it out and reopen in a new window.

Just now, pheonix said:

you gotta click the Enter Offer Code to put in your pre-sale code... the button may say something different but just click on it and put in your code.

2 minutes ago, pheonix said:

Just checked into Perth... there are still tickets available, perhaps not as much as earlier but I even found GA tickets...

please keep trying... consider using a different browser or, if possible, a different computer...

1 minute ago, Max Tsukino said:

Just checked into Perth... there are still tickets available, perhaps not as much as earlier but I even found GA tickets...

please keep trying... consider using a different browser or, if possible, a different computer...

Max - so pre-sale only sells from certain blocks? 

2 minutes ago, BigBunny said:

Max - so pre-sale only sells from certain blocks? 

it's my understanding that every block is available during a presale...

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

it's my understanding that every block is available during a presale...

only certain blocks were showing up for me. I had to go for block 213. I was hoping for 151, somewhere around there.

@Max Tsukino I phoned Ticketmaster and they said only certain blocks were up for sale. so I think I did the right thing buying the ones I got.

Edited by BigBunny

No joy,🙄🙄I just have a mobile private n work one,same “happening now “🥵

12 minutes ago, pheonix said:

No joy,🙄🙄I just have a mobile private n work one,same “happening now “🥵

so you are following the link in your email and following which show you want? there should be a button that you need to click to put in your pre-sale code.

🤗👍🇮🇪,thanks went straight to my email n went like a breeze,big problem trying straight on Ticketmaster,anyway thanks again👍✌️

• Like 1