Sign in to follow this  
Max Tsukino

U2 Tour 2019 Annoucement Live Thread

Just now, Max Tsukino said:

Perth Presale has ended.

thank you for the pre-sales. it went smoothly for me even though I didn't get the block I wanted, the main thing is I have tickets! 😎👍 I won't have to go up against the public or worry about missing out. thank you!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Max Tsukino said:

Most likely a typo...

Any official change to anything would be announced on U2.com, their official social media accounts and here in Zootopia...

ETA: Here's the official information I've found:

U2.com Tours Page:

Adelaide U2com.png

Ticketek:
Adelaide Ticketek.png
U2 Facebook:
Adelaide U2.png

No mention about any reschedule or any additional date...
Could you please let us know from where that information comes?

This was in my Facebook notifications:

C75805E6-01D3-4110-AAAE-89CC20ED92F6.thumb.jpeg.0f83ffb8b13984c9ac3fbbaea2af1781.jpegAnd when I clicked on it, it went to the page that I posted earlier.

Edited by kastee

Yep, as per BB, that was so smooth I was left with all this latent tension I'm still trying to drown with red wine!!

Well played, I hope it went well for everyone!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, kastee said:

This was in my Facebook notifications:

C75805E6-01D3-4110-AAAE-89CC20ED92F6.thumb.jpeg.0f83ffb8b13984c9ac3fbbaea2af1781.jpegAnd when I clicked on it, it went to the page that I posted earlier.

That's not an official U2 social media account.

The official information will be published in the main site (U2.com), Here in Zootopia and the different official social media accounts. You can find the links if you scroll at the bottom of the main site:

U2 Social Media.png

In order:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/u2
Twitter: https://twitter.com/u2
Instagram: https://instagram.com/u2
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/u2
Tumblr: https://u2.tumblr.com/

From your searches, interests, and comments, Facebook algorithms will give you suggestions about some Fb pages and ads... Unfortunately, not all of them will be necessarily legit and/or trustworthy - It's recommended to be very careful with Facebook links (not only for issues U2 related... in general).

When it's tour and presales times, It better to get the information from the official links and channels - sometimes it may feel like it comes slowly and it's taking much time to arrive when we want the info *now*. But in the end, it's information you can trust...

Thanks for explaining all that Max! Will ignore FB notifications about shows.

Luckily I was able to get a ticket to Adelaide show really easily and it seems like the pre-sale went well for most people here, with some help from you guys!

Cheers!

4 hours ago, razspazz said:

Yep, as per BB, that was so smooth I was left with all this latent tension I'm still trying to drown with red wine!!

Well played, I hope it went well for everyone!

That was me after the Red Hill presale. Had an uncontrollable urge to obsessively check Ticketmaster and all the forums for tickets for nearly a day. Made it next to impossible to work. Agree with others about how smoothly things went overall. I did have some bother for Auckland, but it all worked out. Maybe TM could learn some lessons for North American and European presales in the future. 

I'd expect demand is pretty low here at the moment. Sydney GA's only just sold out in the Live Nation presales, after 8 hours! It's still possible to pull up 4 GA's for both Brisbane & Adelaide! I haven't checked the TM venues, but I'm guessing they're the same. Of course this is just the Live Nation presale, which isn't publicized. It will be interesting to see how the general sale goes (especially with the omission of Cat 4 ($130) seats in some venues, meaning most seats are pretty expensive.

Do you think there will be more GA tickets for Sydney for the general sale, or are they completely soldout?

13 minutes ago, aglu said:

Do you think there will be more GA tickets for Sydney for the general sale, or are they completely soldout?

It's expected that there will be GA tickets for Sydney on the general sale... probably not as many as when the presale started, but be sure there will be...

Do you think there’s any worry the Sydney show won’t sell out and therefore all the talk of a second show for Sydney may not actually happen? 

53 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

It's expected that there will be GA tickets for Sydney on the general sale... probably not as many as when the presale started, but be sure there will be...

Thanks, Max!

SEOUL PRESALE REGISTRATION HAS STARTED

IMPORTANT: The Seoul presale registration process includes inputting your presale code as part of that first process.

You will be UNABLE to use your presale code during the actual presale unless you had done the first step prior to that cutoff. THERE IS NO WORKAROUND.

• Like 1

Judging by the low number of replies, it’s going well ?

2 minutes ago, xrayjets said:

Judging by the low number of replies, it’s going well ?

As far as we have seen, it is going well...

joy...

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

As far as we have seen, it is going well...

joy...

Happy Happy Joy Joy

250?cb=20130626035406

Hi mods @Max Tsukino I have successfully inputted my presale code, the site wished me good luck.  But now I can't see a code anywhere?  Can you help? It says it should be under the reservation page, but there is nothing...... What am I doing wrong?

5 minutes ago, twoshots said:

Hi mods @Max Tsukino I have successfully inputted my presale code, the site wished me good luck.  But now I can't see a code anywhere?  Can you help? It says it should be under the reservation page, but there is nothing...... What am I doing wrong?

You should have something like this:

Verified.png
Depending on which presale group you belong, you should have that small red Red Hill Group or Wires Group box...

I have just been informed by Ticketek that there’s nothing they can do regarding collecter tickets delivery,I got 1 for Sydney 388 dollars ,I didn’t know they only deliver to aussie address,I’m traveling from Ireland a week before gig,ticketless 😢,they say it would take 10-15 days ,don’t think so it has taken  up to 6 weeks or more for a letter to arrive to my nephew who lives over there,388 dollars down the swany ☹️☹️

10 minutes ago, pheonix said:

I have just been informed by Ticketek that there’s nothing they can do regarding collecter tickets delivery,I got 1 for Sydney 388 dollars ,I didn’t know they only deliver to aussie address,I’m traveling from Ireland a week before gig,ticketless 😢,they say it would take 10-15 days ,don’t think so it has taken  up to 6 weeks or more for a letter to arrive to my nephew who lives over there,388 dollars down the swany ☹️☹️

can't they change your order to a normal ticket? or cant they cancel it under the circumstances?

hi @Max Tsukino - I have a page like that - I sort of expected another number to input, but I have been able to navigate to the page again, so it seems to be tied into the yes24 registration part.  So all good, I guess.  Its a very thorough process and you guys are super helpful!!!!! Thanks!

Asked all those questions just reply nothing they can do

1 hour ago, pheonix said:

We will ask if there's something to solve this but definitely contact Ticketek ASAP to see if it can be changed to a regular ticket...

57 minutes ago, twoshots said:

hi @Max Tsukino - I have a page like that - I sort of expected another number to input, but I have been able to navigate to the page again, so it seems to be tied into the yes24 registration part.  So all good, I guess.  Its a very thorough process and you guys are super helpful!!!!! Thanks!

Good! Thanks also to @mich40 and @bigwave who have been provided answers and general help as well, and to the entire fan community too!!!

Now to wait until the presale starts...

Keep checking periodically Zootopia in the event there's an update... I don't think there will be one and we just need to wait until the presale starts, but better to be informed and ready for if something else to do is needed...

• Brilliant 1

I got 2 "print at home tickets", but it says that they will be delayed until 72 hours prior to the event. I''m flying in from Norway, so I guess this means I will have to log on to Ticketmaster when in Australia and print them there? If there would be a problem with this, does anyone know if it would be possible to collect them at the stadium prior to the show?

1 hour ago, trinesandhaug said:

I got 2 "print at home tickets", but it says that they will be delayed until 72 hours prior to the event. I''m flying in from Norway, so I guess this means I will have to log on to Ticketmaster when in Australia and print them there? If there would be a problem with this, does anyone know if it would be possible to collect them at the stadium prior to the show?

surely Ticketek or Ticketmaster can change this for you? ask to speak to a supervisor or someone who can actually help. the shows are 5 months away after all.

• Like 1