Sign in to follow this  
Max Tsukino

U2 Tour 2019 Annoucement Live Thread

THE SEOUL PRESALE - RED HILL GROUP IS PAUSED
to prepare the Wires group presale.

This pause will end at 7.59 PM KST, Monday 10 June.

The presale for the Wires Group will start at 8.00 PM KST Monday 10, June

Please remember that you will be UNABLE to use your presale code during the actual presale if you didn't register first on the YES24 site.
THERE IS NO WORKAROUND.

The Seoul presale for the Red Hill Group resumes.

THE SEOUL PRESALE - WIRES GROUP HAS STARTED.

Please remember that you will be UNABLE to use your presale code during the actual presale if you didn't register first on the YES24 site.
THERE IS NO WORKAROUND.

Please check the previous messages on this thread, as well as the Yes24 registration?.
Many questions about how the presale procedure works (including some solutions about the credit card input, for if there are any issues) are answered on several posts.

On 6/7/2019 at 8:07 AM, Max Tsukino said:

We will ask if there's something to solve this but definitely contact Ticketek ASAP to see if it can be changed to a regular ticket...

Haven’t heard anything from Ticketek,now I’ve read tickmaster only send to Australia address,nothing about that from Ticketek ,so I’m going with dispatch time which is 1 month before gig in Sydney,and if I arrive ticketless surely something can be done,I’m sure lots of people lost in the past??

Here’s hoping a second Sydney is announced,I can still use my presale code and won’t have to arrive ticketless,

3 hours ago, pheonix said:

Haven’t heard anything from Ticketek,now I’ve read tickmaster only send to Australia address,nothing about that from Ticketek ,so I’m going with dispatch time which is 1 month before gig in Sydney,and if I arrive ticketless surely something can be done,I’m sure lots of people lost in the past??

All of that it's something Ticketeck can answer... it's possible that they are a bit busy at the moment since the general sale started... but it's definitely something you should be pressing with them...

Demand is extremely strong in general sale 😊

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, xrayjets said:

Demand is extremely strong in general sale 😊

oh man I forgot they went on sale today. I'll have to see how Perth's selling BRB.

edit: it says they aren't on sale for another 6 minutes 🤔 2nd edit: so glad I went with what the fan pre-sale had to offer. Ticketmaster is only offering me 2 blocks in the 3rd tier for the same price 🤔

Edited by BigBunny

Yay! Second shows for both Sydney and NZ. Missed RZ first time around for Sydney so will be in the queue first thing in am for a rail spot with my GA (glad I planned for the worst with that last minute purchase!) Hope second time lucky for RZ for 2nd nite Syd  - getting too old and lack my old stamina, lol! RZ for both nights in NZ, all going well! Hope everyine else did ok...

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, coleena said:

Yay! Second shows for both Sydney and NZ. Missed RZ first time around for Sydney so will be in the queue first thing in am for a rail spot with my GA (glad I planned for the worst with that last minute purchase!) Hope second time lucky for RZ for 2nd nite Syd  - getting too old and lack my old stamina, lol! RZ for both nights in NZ, all going well! Hope everyine else did ok...

how many shows are you going to? you going to Middle Earth? 😎

Auck both nights, and both nights Sydney. Saw JT Tour at LA at Rose Bowl in 2017 , both nights doing GA (line up both days - exhausting!). Fantastic concert though and well worth the effort (as was quite a flying trip from NZ and back in 3 days!) Friends thought I was crazy (and my husband, lol!) as went by myself - met some fun people in line though and had a great time. 50 is creeping up now though and RZ looking more attractive each year that passes, despite the price tag!!! You?

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, coleena said:

Auck both nights, and both nights Sydney. Saw JT Tour at LA at Rose Bowl in 2017 , both nights doing GA (line up both days - exhausting!). Fantastic concert though and well worth the effort (as was quite a flying trip from NZ and back in 3 days!) Friends thought I was crazy (and my husband, lol!) as went by myself - met some fun people in line though and had a great time. 50 is creeping up now though and RZ looking more attractive each year that passes, despite the price tag!!! You?

50 isn't old. ever thought of watching the show from a seat? I got seats for Perth in the pre-sale. it was unfortunate that I couldn't choose what block I wanted but it's better than what the general sale is offering me. you are in NZ. so you will be flying to Sydney for 2 shows, you are a U2 nut! < I mean that as a compliment. I'm on a limited income so I can't fly overseas or interstate for a show. even if they announce a 2nd Perth date, I can't afford to go. 

Edited by BigBunny
speeling misteak

Yes, budget is a bugger! I've blown mine this year now, but hey, has been 10 years right?!!!! I did a seat many years ago in Sydney for Zooropa (god, about 20 years ago!), felt a bit out of it up in the gods - l like the mosh pit! I thought about going to Perth as my sister in law lives there, but quite a bit further to fly. Maybe a second show for there if you are lucky....x

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, coleena said:

Yes, budget is a bugger! I've blown mine this year now, but hey, has been 10 years right?!!!! I did a seat many years ago in Sydney for Zooropa (god, about 20 years ago!), felt a bit out of it up in the gods - l like the mosh pit! I thought about going to Perth as my sister in law lives there, but quite a bit further to fly. Maybe a second show for there if you are lucky....x

I can't afford to go to a 2nd show. I bought the $270 ticket and I bought a $190 to see MetallicA. both concerts are seats.

49 minutes ago, coleena said:

Yay! Second shows for both Sydney and NZ. 

Insert dancing banana emoji here 👇🏻

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, xrayjets said:

Insert dancing banana emoji here 👇🏻

d57bizb-ad11be88-3885-48eb-a548-c3ba3fb2

Posted (edited)

most seats in Perth I think have sold. most blocks only have 2-4 seats in them and some a by themselves.

edit: having looked again, there are a few seats available but the tickets that cost $198 seem to have pretty much gone. it's the more expensive ones that are available.

Edited by BigBunny
  • Brilliant 1

The Seoul presale has ended.

There are two new dates announced:
A second and final show in Auckland on Saturday, November 9th at Mt. Smart Stadium
and a second and final show in Sydney on Saturday, November 23rd at the Sydney Cricket Ground.

The presale for the second Auckland show starts on Thursday 13, June at 12.00 PM NZST (Red Hill Group)
and Thursday 13, June at 4.00 PM NZST (Wires Group).

The presale for the second Sydney show starts on Thursday 13, June at 11.00 AM AEST (Red Hill Group)
and Thursday 13, June at 3.00 PM AEST (Wires Group)

At this moment there is no information about possible additional dates.
Please keep checking periodically U2.com and Zootopia for any possible updates.

Thanks!!!

• Like 1
  • Brilliant 1

Posted (edited)

Hi quick question as some discussions going on as well on other sites. If you have not used up your presale code yet so say bought 2 tickets for 1st sydney show can you then still use the same code to buy 2 more for Sydney 2??

this as on your site it says if you have not used your code yet you can buy tix for these extra shows. Should this not be not used or not used up? ( max 4)

u2. Com text says 

Tickets for these shows will go on sale to the general public next Monday, June 17th,  but U2.com subscribers, who have not used their unique ticketing code in earlier presales for this tour, can enter advance presales from this Thursday, June 13th, to buy up to four tickets.

Edited by ingelke
Spelling

If you have used your code to purchase 2 tickets then I do believe you can use the code again to purchase 2 more tickets. 

14 minutes ago, ingelke said:

Hi quick question as some discussions going on as well on other sites. If you have not used up your presale code yet so say bought 2 tickets for 1st sydney show can you then still use the same code to buy 2 more for Sydney 2??

this as on your site it says if you have not used your code yet you can buy tix for these extra shows. Should this not be not used or not used up? ( max 4)

u2. Com text says 

Tickets for these shows will go on sale to the general public next Monday, June 17th,  but U2.com subscribers, who have not used their unique ticketing code in earlier presales for this tour, can enter advance presales from this Thursday, June 13th, to buy up to four tickets.

Yes. If you still have tickets left on your code, you may purchase tickets in the upcoming presale. Like your example, if you have used 2, you still have 2 to use, limit being 4 tickets total for the codes. 

Thank mich! Much appreciated perhaps get the text changed as is causing some confusiion 😉

Different presale times u2 com (10.00)and TM/livenatioN (12.00)

U2 com
SUBSCRIBER PRESALE WINDOW (except Singapore)
Thu 13 Jun, 10am - Sat 15 Jun, 5pm NZST - AUCKLAND - Mt Smart Stadium
Thu 13 Jun, 11am - Sat 15 Jun, 5pm AEST 

EDE3EA5F-32B2-45CD-AE64-1B8F87F5FE31.png

56 minutes ago, ingelke said:

U2 com

reported... stay tuned...

1 hour ago, ingelke said:

U2 com

EDE3EA5F-32B2-45CD-AE64-1B8F87F5FE31.png

fixed now I understand

• Thanks 1