Max Tsukino

U2 Tour 2019 Annoucement Live Thread

8 minutes ago, kings said:

Good work. I’m having to do through the Live Nation pre sale tomorrow and hope for the best. Blew my U2.com pre sale on family for Syd 1. 

hope you get what you want kings :JT2017_Screen:

I still try to get a GA-ticket for the second show in Auckland. But it always says: "Something went wrong...An error occurred and we could not reserve your tickets. " Has anyone an idea?

8 minutes ago, Basti88 said:

I still try to get a GA-ticket for the second show in Auckland. But it always says: "Something went wrong...An error occurred and we could not reserve your tickets. " Has anyone an idea?

Are you in the Red Hill or Wires group?

Just now, mich40 said:

Are you in the Red Hill or Wires group?

In Red Hill

Just now, Basti88 said:

In Red Hill

Does it happen in the PAYMENT screen? before? after?

Just now, Max Tsukino said:

Does it happen in the PAYMENT screen? before? after?

after choosing the ticket on the ticketmaster-website

Just now, Basti88 said:

after choosing the ticket on the ticketmaster-website

so before entering the code and before the payment

1 minute ago, Basti88 said:

Please try using another browser or, if possible, another computer... sometimes this does the trick...

Let us know if this helps...

2 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

Please try using another browser or, if possible, another computer... sometimes this does the trick...

Let us know if this helps...

Mmh... both doesn`t work! 

3 minutes ago, Basti88 said:

On this screen, see where it says Enter Offer Code in the top right? Click that and put in your code first.

image.png

2 minutes ago, mich40 said:

On this screen, see where it says Enter Offer Code in the top right? Click that and put in your code first.

image.png

Oh yeah! Now it works! I´m sorry! Just haven`t seen it! The last time I hadn`t that problem :D

Thank you very much! You´re great!

• Brilliant 1

Just now, Basti88 said:

Oh yeah! Now it works! I´m sorry! Just haven`t seen it! The last time I hadn`t that problem :D

Thank you very much! You´re great!

No worries! Glad to help and that all is ok now.

3 hours ago, kevin_hogan said:

👍  I will be traveling from Southern CA as well, but I chose Tokyo in December instead of warm weather in Australia.  Silly me 🤣  cheers 

I think that's a great idea 😂 I'm going to Tokyo too, after visiting Hokkaido, Japan's northern island. I'll be snowboarding in Hokkaido, which has the deepest snow on the planet! 😳

• Brilliant 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, kings said:

Good work. I’m having to do through the Live Nation pre sale tomorrow and hope for the best. Blew my U2.com pre sale on family for Syd 1. 

Good luck. I think the Live Nation presale went very well for most people, so hopefully it's good for you too. I managed to a GA for myself in the LN presale, logged out, logged back in for my sister & get her a couple of GA's too. So it was no great rush.

Hopefully you're not looking for RZ though, I'm guessing they weren't offered in the LN presale.

Edited by ddarroch

3 hours ago, kings said:

Good luck !!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, mich40 said:

Sorry? I told someone they could use their credit card to get addition tickets in the public sale and told another person that if they had already purchased 4 tickets during the presale, they had reached their allotment, that no new codes would be issued. Not sure why your code doesn’t have a line through it if you have purchased 4 tickets for the upcoming shows; but 4 tickets is the limit. 

From the FAQs:

Q - How Many Tickets can I buy? What is the ticket limit?

A - As a paid-up U2.com Subscriber you are eligible to purchase up to FOUR (4) tickets for any show or combination of shows (for example you can purchase 2 tickets for a show in Brisbane and 2 tickets for a show in Adelaide, or 1 ticket for Brisbane, 1 ticket for Adelaide, 1 ticket for Melbourne and 1 ticket for Sydney.) All ticketing presale code use is audited, and anyone found to be abusing presale privileges risks cancellation of ticket purchases and U2.com subscription.

Hey all good, I was slightly confused, Australian tour madness has got to me, just hanging out for the live nation pre sale now 😀

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, ddarroch said:

Good luck. I think the Live Nation presale went very well for most people, so hopefully it's good for you too. I managed to a GA for myself in the LN presale, logged out, logged back in for my sister & get her a couple of GA's too. So it was no great rush.

Hopefully you're not looking for RZ though, I'm guessing they weren't offered in the LN presale.

Yeah probably going GA for this one. 

Edited by kings
  • Like 1

Well got red zone for Saturday 🤗,haven’t heard anything from tikettekss regards Friday collecter ticket,hope everything is ok ,Sydney n Perth tickets in bag,my nephew is all excited even though he’s not one of Bono’s fans-it’s an Irish thing😊,I’ll be in Perth where he lives on the Monday,so full week with him n gig on Wednesday,really looking forward to Australia,my wife twisted my arm to head south,poor me😀

• Like 2

Got my GA’s from the Live Nation pre sale 🤗

• Like 2
  • Brilliant 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, kings said:

Nice. Yeah the LN presale was pretty chilled again. Not publicized like the general sale, so easy to get tickets. Can still pull up 4 GA's now.

Edited by ddarroch
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, kings said:

👍🏻

Singapore announced now......that’s what I’m going for!  Hubby has had his arm twisted.....again! Though it’s his birthday so can kind of say it’s his present....for the next 10 years!

7 hours ago, ddarroch said:

Nice. Yeah the LN presale was pretty chilled again. Not publicized like the general sale, so easy to get tickets. Can still pull up 4 GA's now.

Easy as. No RZ though.