Max Tsukino

U2 Tour 2019 Annoucement Live Thread

6 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

lol...

I wanna buy whomever came up with these captions a beer.

Just in case anyone hasn’t already checked their e-mails, the official announcement from U2.com has shown up there.

But, from the number of people here, I think it may have been noticed already. 😄

• Like 1

so... if you are from any country they are visiting on this tour, maybe you can ask something...

15 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

lol...

I was just thinking this exact thing! I wish I could go but happy for the fans down under. 👏🏼😁

1 minute ago, Max Tsukino said:

so... if you are from any country they are visiting on this tour, maybe you can ask something...

My anxiety doesn't permit me to participate in fan chats anymore 😳... But this is cool they're doing a surprise Twitter chat with the fans of the countries they are visiting. I think that is a first! 😀

Be aware that we are compiling the questions about the presale and how it will work and sending them to the u2comteam... in the coming days these will be answered (hopefully)... If you have any other question, please let us know...

please keep checking the board periodically...

for now, if you have plans to do and budgets to revise, it may be a good moment...

So, so pleased for the fans in Australia, Japan etc. Huge fanbase there and great to see the band respond to demand. Actually contemplating a trip - maybe. Arrgghh.

Any ideas on who will be the support act for asia dates?

Where will the Asia tickets be sold? Specifically South Korea. I want to set up an account before the presale.

Just now, emmaking said:

Where will the Asia tickets be sold? Specifically South Korea. I want to set up an account before the presale.

Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds are supporting on all shows. Good choice too, saw him at Twickenham on the 2017 Joshua Tree tour and also twice headlining in his own right!

6 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

Be aware that we are compiling the questions about the presale and how it will work and sending them to the u2comteam... in the coming days these will be answered (hopefully)... If you have any other question, please let us know...

please keep checking the board periodically...

for now, if you have plans to do and budgets to revise, it may be a good moment...

Me looking for sponsors 😅😅😅😅

4 minutes ago, emmaking said:

Support: Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds

Specific ticket sales: don't know at the moment. Please keep checking the board for more information...