Max Tsukino

U2 Tour 2019 Annoucement Live Thread

In Italia?????????????????????????????????????????? Qualcuno sa dirmi qualcosa??????

Hi I’m in Perth Australia but am keen to go to Seoul and Japan...any idea or links to where presales are or where I can sign up...would like GAs in Aust...got first group code yay but had planned a South Korea/Japan holiday later this eR soooooo excited to see them there...first saw the boys Sept 24/1984 Perth...bought my sister a ticket for her birthday and last in LA for i&e. Love U2 and U2 fans even more...and I did the Walk On 3 times for 360 tour...what a high that was

19 hours ago, ballardmama said:

And just when I settled in for a long stretch of no touring, U2 does this. Will be heading from WA state to Korea! I LOVE the feeling that washes over when new tour dates are announced!!  

Yep, me too. My eyes are full of tears! My heart is beating so strongly that I almost needed medicine today to slow it down. :)

• Like 2

Will definitely be going - can't decide which to try for, they are all a long way from UK !

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Max Tsukino said:

While the emails are sent to everyone who should receive t-em, it's possible that some of them are lost in the ether...

in the case of the presale code, if it appears in your profile code everything is ok and you should be able to use it...

Thank you :)

PLEASE READ THE UPDATED FAQ ON THE HELP SECTION

Many questions you may have are answered there. Also, you will find important information regarding presale procedure for certain countries.

FAQ ---> https://www.u2.com/help

please save that link and check it periodically for any possible update and/or addition...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, airwalk74 said:

Hi I’m in Perth Australia but am keen to go to Seoul and Japan...any idea or links to where presales are or where I can sign up...would like GAs in Aust...got first group code yay but had planned a South Korea/Japan holiday later this eR soooooo excited to see them there...first saw the boys Sept 24/1984 Perth...bought my sister a ticket for her birthday and last in LA for i&e. Love U2 and U2 fans even more...and I did the Walk On 3 times for 360 tour...what a high that was

Links will appear later (closer to the presale date). Please read the FAQ for specific info about Seoul and Japan presales...

Hello, 

So excited to have a new tour coming !

I visited pia website for Japan ticket, there seems to be no english version... And I don't speak japanese. So I'm a little bit concerned to not be able to order tickets, even with my RedHill presale code. Any suggestion to make booking tickets easy for European fans who will travel to Japan for the Tokyo concerts ?

I've just realised - live threads are going to be a thing again! Let's see if time zones permit to tune into these ones...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, peterferris8 said:

I've just realised - live threads are going to be a thing again! Let's see if time zones permit to tune into these ones...

You’re probably looking at 10-11(ish)am GMT. Those in North America will be the ones up with the chickens....

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, StephOnTour87 said:

Hello, 

So excited to have a new tour coming !

I visited pia website for Japan ticket, there seems to be no english version... And I don't speak japanese. So I'm a little bit concerned to not be able to order tickets, even with my RedHill presale code. Any suggestion to make booking tickets easy for European fans who will travel to Japan for the Tokyo concerts ?

Right now it's unknown if the presale site will be translated - some Japanese sites have a section in English, but it's not the norm. It would be expected to be translated (at least to english) but perhaps it's better to be prepared for if it is isn't...

No other option but to wait until the presale is closer - in the meantime and as a precaution, consider a translation site tab opened (like google translate or similar) for if it's needed...

8 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

Right now it's unknown if the presale site will be translated - some Japanese sites have a section in English, but it's not the norm. It would be expected to be translated (at least to english) but perhaps it's better to be prepared for if it is isn't...

No other option but to wait until the presale is closer - in the meantime and as a precaution, consider a translation site tab opened (like google translate or similar) for if it's needed...

Thanks Max. I'm crossing the fingers ! 

Lost in translation :D

35 minutes ago, mich40 said:

You’re probably looking at 10-11(ish)am GMT. Those in North America will be the ones up with the chickens....

*sigh* I loathe the sleeping habits of chickens. 😞 🐔 

The rest of the mods and you will be helping all of us on the live threads to stay alert with free coffee and breakfast goodies for every show on this tour, right? 😃

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, dmway said:

*sigh* I loathe the sleeping habits of chickens. 😞 🐔 

The rest of the mods and you will be helping all of us on the live threads to stay alert with free coffee and breakfast goodies for every show on this tour, right? 😃

You know it....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, mich40 said:

You know it....

I knew you and the mods would be there for us, as always 😊

Fair play pushing 60 and now 4 tours in 5 years...... massive respect to the band and their crew for putting it out there to their fans year after year after year.

I’ll miss this one but enjoy my antipodean and Asian brethren.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mich40 said:

Gahhh, I'm usually at work around that time! 😢

1 hour ago, peterferris8 said:

There are several weekend shows.  Hopefully that will work out for you. 

Anybody from Brazil who is planning on going to Australia or New Zealand to see the concerts? Or am I the only crazy person who wants to travel far far away to see them? 😳

• Like 2

2 hours ago, peterferris8 said:

Feel for those of us in Australia who will be at work whrn tickets are on sale (presales and general) and are not allowed to be on phones/computers/internet at work and not able to take breaks when they feel like it. After waiting this long there is a possibility I will miss out on tics I can afford. 😟

45 minutes ago, nicjohnston said:

Feel for those of us in Australia who will be at work whrn tickets are on sale (presales and general) and are not allowed to be on phones/computers/internet at work and not able to take breaks when they feel like it. After waiting this long there is a possibility I will miss out on tics I can afford. 😟

(Ummm...sick day? Just a suggestion...)

7 hours ago, mich40 said:

Does that include roosters for rousting?   😫

On 5/30/2019 at 10:40 PM, dmway said:

The funny thing is that, outside the British Isles, a lot of people aren’t going to get the pun going on in what they said here. 😄

Guilty as charged.  Please explain.