Max Tsukino

U2 Tour 2019 Annoucement Live Thread

2 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

For the Japanese presale, there will be a link in English. Wait until the buttons go live on the TOURS page, please...

Super news !

Thanks Max !

13 minutes ago, StephOnTour87 said:

Just received the email for the Red Hill Group... There seems to be two links for japanese shows : one in japanese, one in english :)

This is correct.

If for some reason you don't receive the email, please don't feel left out. If you are a paid subscriber who is entitled to a presale code, it will be in the account information column in your profile page (https://www.u2.com/profile) as well as in the TOURS page (https://www.u2.com/tour). Please check both pages.

Profile:

Presale Code on Profile Page.png

Tour Page:

Presale Code on Tour Page.png

Please remember that the presale code is for your personal use only and cannot be transferred/used by anyone else.

All ticketing code use is audited and anyone found to be abusing presale privileges risks cancellation of ticket purchases and U2.com subscription.

Please be aware that some ticketing will be paperless – details on the ticketing site.

Good luck!!!

2 hours ago, kastee said:

Hi BigBunny, at least Perth has some colour to it! I guess there’ll be info about seats tomorrow. Do you know if anyone has received an email yet? 

I just received an email with links to the RED HILL pre-sale 👍 I'm sure you will have yours by now.

GooseAvatar.jpg

1 minute ago, BigBunny said:

I just received an email with links to the RED HILL pre-sale 👍 I'm sure you will have yours by now.

In the event that you didn't receive it (for any reason) please refer to this post...

• Upvote 1

"You want to say hello to Japan ? Say hello to Japan !” – Bono, Red Rocks 1983

:Bananaphisto:

It’s getting real now !!

May the force be with each and every one who is trying for tickets later. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, mich40 said:

May the force be with each and every one who is trying for tickets later. 

Thanks Mich :)

Can anybody answer this question. If 2 people in same Household both have a presale code. Can they then buy 4 tickets each or 4 in total as there is some mentioning of checking nr of tickets at same address/ Household. Would be 2 different creditcards. 

Thanks!

Edith 

4 minutes ago, ingelke said:

Can anybody answer this question. If 2 people in same Household both have a presale code. Can they then buy 4 tickets each or 4 in total as there is some mentioning of checking nr of tickets at same address/ Household. Would be 2 different creditcards. 

Thanks!

Edith 

From what I know with the experience of past presales : 4 tickets each, so 8 tickets in total.  Nevermind the credit card number, you can use the same or different ones, as you want.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, ingelke said:

Thanks!

Edith 

It could be the case that these purchase may be flagged... has happened before...

The recommendation here is to be ready for if it happens: save every proof of purchase (emails, receipts, bank statements, appropriate screenshots, etc) In the event that something happens, better to be covered.

55 minutes ago, ingelke said:

Thanks!

Edith 

49 minutes ago, StephOnTour87 said:

From what I know with the experience of past presales : 4 tickets each, so 8 tickets in total.  Nevermind the credit card number, you can use the same or different ones, as you want.

12 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

It could be the case that these purchase may be flagged... has happened before...

The recommendation here is to be ready for if it happens: save every proof of purchase (emails, receipts, bank statements, appropriate screenshots, etc) In the event that something happens, better to be covered.

Also, it is best to use different credit cards, if possible. 

2 minutes ago, Dominic219 said:

No code in my profile page or on the tour page yet

Try logging out and back in. 

1 hour ago, BigBunny said:

GooseAvatar.jpg

Yay, I got the email!

I hope the pre-sale goes well for everyone tomorrow.

Havent quite figured out how I’m going to be able to get online at work yet... 

How long does the ticket-buying process take?

Is there likely to be congestion on-line?

Any tips for a first-time at using Ticketek?

1 hour ago, xrayjets said:

It’s getting real now !!

R u looking at Sydney?

11 minutes ago, mich40 said:

Try logging out and back in. 

I just tried and still nothing, I think I had a similar problem during 360 also

3 minutes ago, Dominic219 said:

I just tried and still nothing, I think I had a similar problem during 360 also

Did you receive the presale email earlier?

If not,  please call our customer support team at:

+001-949-333-4820 (outside the US).

1-800-615-1324 (inside the US)

Have your latest order number where you last subscribed ready. 

5 minutes ago, mich40 said:

Did you receive the presale email earlier?

If not,  please call our customer support team at:

+001-949-333-4820 (outside the US).

1-800-615-1324 (inside the US)

Have your latest order number where you last subscribed ready. 

I'll try that now, I emailed them a little while ago

20 minutes ago, Dominic219 said:

I'll try that now, I emailed them a little while ago

Great. Let us know how it goes. One other thing you should try. Try a different browser. Sometimes that works. 

Problem solved, somehow I had multiple accounts. I think this goes back to when I wanted to change my user name, Found the code

• Brilliant 1

Hi all - @Max Tsukino you have been an awesome fountain of knowledge here.  

I'm not quite clear on the procedure for Korea.  U2.com says:

"When the presale for your chosen show opens, you will need to visit the presale ticketing page to purchase your tickets. For South Korea show, you must verify by clicking the “REGISTRATION” button and inputting the passcode by 9:59AM KST, Tuesday 10-June on the presale ticketing page at YES24. The links to the presale ticketing page will be provided to you via the registered Email address at U2.com."

So we all got the presale codes today (I would think so!), but for Korea we need to go through some sort of pre-registration process through a link.  Do we know when that pre-registration will be open? Thanks for clarifying! 

38 minutes ago, twoshots said:

Hi all - @Max Tsukino you have been an awesome fountain of knowledge here.  

I'm not quite clear on the procedure for Korea.  U2.com says:

"When the presale for your chosen show opens, you will need to visit the presale ticketing page to purchase your tickets. For South Korea show, you must verify by clicking the “REGISTRATION” button and inputting the passcode by 9:59AM KST, Tuesday 10-June on the presale ticketing page at YES24. The links to the presale ticketing page will be provided to you via the registered Email address at U2.com."

So we all got the presale codes today (I would think so!), but for Korea we need to go through some sort of pre-registration process through a link.  Do we know when that pre-registration will be open? Thanks for clarifying! 

If you are a paid member you should have the code in your profile page (u2.com/profile) as well as in the TOUR page (u2.com/tour).

From the FAQ:

Q. How do I enter my passcode to take part in the presale?

A. When the presale for your chosen show opens, you will need to visit the presale ticketing page to purchase your tickets.

For South Korea show, you must verify by clicking the “REGISTRATION” button and inputting the passcode by 9:59AM KST, Tuesday 10-June on the presale ticketing page at YES24.

The links to the presale ticketing page will be provided to you via the registered Email address at U2.com.

The links will also be available on the tour page at www.U2.com/tour.

Q. After completing REGISTRATION for Gocheok Sky Dome, how can I purchase my presale tickets?

A. If you are RED HILL Group, you can purchase the tickets from 12PM KST Monday 10-June to 6PM KST, Tuesday 11-June.

If you are WIRES Group, you can purchase the tickets from 8PM KST, Monday 10-June to 6PM KST, Tuesday 11-June.

Please note that RED HILL Group’s presale will pause for 2 hours from 6PM to 8PM KST, Monday 10-June to prepare WIRES Group’s presale.

The pre-registration site should be open before the presale starts on June 10, so you will have time to do it. Be aware of the time limits, please...

Thanks @Max Tsukino Always helpful.  I am a paid subscriber, so the sequence will be

1. Register on the yes24 site for the Presale with the code

2. try and buy tickets..... 

In other words, there should hopefully be a microsite where we register with our U2 code first, and then when the time comes, we will have our go.... 

Just now, twoshots said:

Thanks @Max Tsukino Always helpful.  I am a paid subscriber, so the sequence will be

1. Register on the yes24 site for the Presale with the code

2. try and buy tickets..... 

In other words, there should hopefully be a microsite where we register with our U2 code first, and then when the time comes, we will have our go.... 

It seems that this will be how it will work... we are waiting for an update which hopefully makes the information about the procedure more clear. Please keep checking the site and the FAQ section...