Max Tsukino

U2 Tour 2019 Annoucement Live Thread

If you are interested in Seoul tickets, be aware that the FAQ entry for the presale has been updated:

South Korea (REGISTRATION PROCESS REQUIRED)

Q. I’d like to purchase tickets at the presale for Gocheok Sky Dome in Seoul, South Korea. How can I do it?

A. When you become a paid subscriber to U2.com, you will be emailed a ticketing PRESALE ACCESS CODE which will enable you to take part in the presale before tickets go on sale to the general public.     You'll also find your presale access code under 'Account Info' on the tour page when you're logged in as a subscriber to U2.com. You will receive your presale code via email on Friday 7 June. If you sign up after Friday 7 June, you can also find your presale code on U2.com/tour.

Please note that you are ONLY able to purchase tickets in this ticketing presale if you have also first completed REGISTRATION by 9:59AM KST, Tuesday 10-June at the YES24 ticket booking site. You will need to complete this registration EVEN if you have a presale access code. If you do not complete the registration process first on YES24.com, you will be UNABLE to participate in the presale.

Yes24 ticket booking site

Korean
English

Q. How do I enter my passcode to take part in the presale?

A. When the presale for Gocheok Sky Dome opens, you will need to visit the presale ticketing page to purchase your tickets.

Once there you will be directed to the "REGISTRATION" button. All you need to do is correctly enter your passcode that you received (the registration system is not case sensitive). 
After REGISTRATION is complete, the button will be changed to 'Your Name' along with the Subscriber Group you are part of, either  RED HILL or WIRES.

If you have any problem with registration, even after correctly entering you presale access code,  please contact to Live Nation Korea (+82.2.6925.1818 / livenationkr@naver.com).

Q. After completing REGISTRATION for Gocheok Sky Dome, how can I purchase my presale tickets?

A. If you are RED HILL Group, you can purchase the tickets from 12PM KST Monday 10-June to 6PM KST, Tuesday 11-June.

If you are WIRES Group, you can purchase the tickets from 8PM KST, Monday 10-June to 6PM KST, Tuesday 11-June.

Please note that RED HILL Group’s presale will pause for 2 hours from 6PM to 8PM KST, Monday 10-June to prepare WIRES Group’s presale.

Also please take notice about the recommendations and warnings on the YES24 booking site in English:

Yes24 Info.png
(source: http://ticket.yes24.com/Pages/English/Perf/FnPerfDeail.aspx?IdPerf=33712)

there's still time to take the appropriate actions...

Does anyone know when the Japan presale goes live, will it be separate orders by night like normal in the States or you can order both nights together via the English link?

5 minutes ago, luckytwn said:

Does anyone know when the Japan presale goes live, will it be separate orders by night like normal in the States or you can order both nights together via the English link?

No specific time yet - it will be closer to the Red Hill start.
it's expected that the shows will have their respective fields and procedures...

6 minutes ago, luckytwn said:

Presales start in just under 4 hours for Japan. We haven't been able to look at that, so don't know how it will work once you get it, but both should work via the English link.

Thanks. There’s also no listed Wire time. Hopefully both are not going live together?

2 minutes ago, luckytwn said:

Thanks. There’s also no listed Wire time. Hopefully both are not going live together?

From the FAQ:

Subscriber Presale: WIRES Group (code prefix is U2JT9B)

Wed 5 Jun, 12pm - Thu 6 Jun, 5pm JST    TOYKO - Saitama Super Arena

13 minutes ago, luckytwn said:

Thanks!

The buttons are now posted...

fixed.png

Adelaide Red Hill Presales are now live.

• Like 2

I'm just checking ticketek in preparation for the Sydney sale....I can't see how to buy tickets. I'm guessing the Adelaide tickets are on sale now and there is no link that takes me to a sale page. Is anyone else seeing the same?

2 minutes ago, deck said:

I'm just checking ticketek in preparation for the Sydney sale....I can't see how to buy tickets. I'm guessing the Adelaide tickets are on sale now and there is no link that takes me to a sale page. Is anyone else seeing the same?

Oops...just realised you have to go through U2.com....all good

Posted (edited)

About to buy Brisbane pre-sale. Is there a map showing where the different category seats are? The map on ticketek only shows GA and Red Zone???

Edited by ivoryhunter

A friend of mine is moving to Tokyo this summer. I want to buy him and his wife tickets for the Tokyo show in December using my presale code. Unfortunately, I cannot afford to go too, so will he have any trouble getting into the show?

Ticketek site is linking me back to U2.com which is asking me to renew subscription. Why do I need to renew subscription, its valid until Jan 30 2020?

Just now, davcra said:

Ticketek site is linking me back to U2.com which is asking me to renew subscription. Why do I need to renew subscription, its valid until Jan 30 2020?

Are you going through the link on U2.com/tour?

2 minutes ago, mich40 said:

Are you going through the link on U2.com/tour?

Thanks, so sorry, you are right.

11 minutes ago, dwaltman said:

A friend of mine is moving to Tokyo this summer. I want to buy him and his wife tickets for the Tokyo show in December using my presale code. Unfortunately, I cannot afford to go too, so will he have any trouble getting into the show?

We don't know yet if tickets for the Tokyo shows are transferable... please keep checking the FAQ on the help page and Zootopia for any update on this...

Brisbane Red Hill Presales are now live.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Max Tsukino said:

We don't know yet if tickets for the Tokyo shows are transferable... please keep checking the FAQ on the help page and Zootopia for any update on this...

Ok, thank you everyone.  You provide a great service.

55 minutes...*twiddles thumbs*  🏄‍♀️

1 minute ago, dwaltman said:

Ok, thank you everyone.  You provide a great service.

It might be worth contacting the Ticket agency for Japan direct (if you speak the language or have someone who can translate, that might help too.. and do let us know if you are able to find out more)

17 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

On this site https://www.u2japan2019.com/ (official??)  it says guest have to be with purchaser for RED ZONE but doesn't say that for any other type of ticket.