Max Tsukino

U2 Tour 2019 Annoucement Live Thread

2 minutes ago, dwaltman said:

On this site https://www.u2japan2019.com/ (official??)  it says guest have to be with purchaser for RED ZONE but doesn't say that for any other type of ticket.

Better to confirm it in full with the ticketing agency directly for if the tickets can be transferred, before any purchase...

13 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

Better to confirm it in full with the ticketing agency directly for if the tickets can be transferred, before any purchase...

I sent an email.  I'll let you know if I get a reply.  Tried calling the number but can't connect.  Tried adding 011-81 to this number listed on u2.com TEL: 0570-06-9919.

Just now, dwaltman said:

I sent an email.  I'll let you know if I get a reply.  Tried calling the number but can't connect.  Tried adding 011-81 to this number listed on u2.com TEL: 0570-06-9919.

nice one. We also sent a request up to see if we can get an answer

Sydney Red Hill Presales now live.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mich40 said:

Sydney Red Hill Presales now live.

worked fine and quick for me

Anyone know if they will add a second Sydney show and if so, when it will be announced? I know there was a rumor they may add another. Thanks!

1 minute ago, bigwave said:

worked fine and quick for me

Me too. Got what I wanted but found it odd half the things were already exhausted when I was in right at 11 when it opened.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sarajane said:

Anyone know if they will add a second Sydney show and if so, when it will be announced? I know there was a rumor they may add another. Thanks!

Unknown at the moment. You will need to check the site during the following days/weeks for any update concerning new dates...

less than 40 minutes for Perth RED HILL pre-sale 🤑 here's hoping the $270 seats are in good spots.

Eventually got 2 x RZ for Sydney, although a lot of the pricing categories were greyed out and showing ‘not available’ from the outset. 

Having clicked on RZ, and quantity x 2, when I went to ‘complete purchase’, for a while I kept getting the error message that there weren’t enough available tickets in RZ. 

After about the 30th attempt at retrying the ‘complete purchase’ button, it gave me 2 tickets and I could complete the transaction (apart from a further slight issue with my UK bank thinking it was a fraudulent transaction).

If you experience similar obstacles, patience and perseverance is the key. Good luck 👍

• Like 1

aargghhh - missed Sydny RZ, got one GA in case they don't come up again. Will keep trying!

Just got my txt with ticket - that must be a screw up as thought  they weren't meant to come to you until 2 days before show?!

Oh - Txt link just says ticket not available yet, so I guess it just sits there on your phone until it's loaded....

Perth Red Hill presales are now live.

2 minutes ago, mich40 said:

Perth Red Hill presales are now live.

Working, was able to pull Red Zone 5 minutes in

Perth - Reserved Seating is only throwing up the same block and row regardless of whether I choose Best Available or one of the specific categories,. Have tried to log out and log back in etc but still throws only Block 511 as the offer. Please advise.

Got Red Zone Perth! For some reason, my phone worked right away (not an app just the regular Ticketmaster website). If you're spinning on the laptop, use the link @u2.com tour page. Out of curiosity, I looked just now and the link let me right in.

2 minutes ago, JohnI said:

Perth - Reserved Seating is only throwing up the same block and row regardless of whether I choose Best Available or one of the specific categories,. Have tried to log out and log back in etc but still throws only Block 511 as the offer. Please advise.

Are you putting in for regular or Collector's ticket?

Keep trying... I was able to find other sections, selecting with Best Available:

perth tickets.png

1 minute ago, makanimesa said:

Got Red Zone Perth! For some reason, my phone worked right away (not an app just the regular Ticketmaster website). If you're spinning on the laptop, use the link @u2.com tour page. Out of curiosity, I looked just now and the link let me right in.

on a presale, ALWAYS use the TOURS page... always.

1 minute ago, mich40 said:

Regular

3 minutes ago, mich40 said:

Have tried both types. Still only offers Block 511...

1 minute ago, JohnI said:

Can you try a different browser? I'm getting a different section than you and Max.

image.png

please delete cookies and cache, log off from TM and u2.com... close the browser and reopen it, log in and try again...

consider also using another browser or try on a phone....

I'm guessing more RZ will be addd for the Wires pre sale later today?