Max Tsukino

U2 Tour 2019 Annoucement Live Thread

4 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

please delete cookies and cache, log off from TM and u2.com... close the browser and reopen it, log in and try again...

consider also using another browser or try on a phone....

Did all of that. Rebooted my PC as well. Gone back in and still only 511 comes up even when I specify Cat 1 which has Level 5 shaded out as an option. Any other ideas?

2 x Red Zone for Sydney. Can’t wait!!! Never been Down Under so it will be an amazing trip. 

3 minutes ago, coleena said:

I'm guessing more RZ will be addd for the Wires pre sale later today?

Yes... but remember those tickets are highly coveted and they usually go in seconds. Have some other options just in case...

1 minute ago, JohnI said:

Did all of that. Rebooted my PC as well. Gone back in and still only 511 comes up even when I specify Cat 1 which has Level 5 shaded out as an option. Any other ideas?

another computer, perhaps?

another possible option... reboot the router...

9 minutes ago, JohnI said:

Are you perhaps going in through the "alcohol free zone" Red Hill link? Sec 511 seems to be an alcohol free section.

Changed devices and got them. Not sure why it wasn't working on my PC. All sorted thanks.

• Like 2
  • Brilliant 1

@Max Tsukino, @mich40 or @bigwave 

Do you know if there's an ETA on when the English link for Japan might come online? I know the presale hasn't started yet (12 minutes) but unlike the Japanese one, the English link ends up on a simple page that simply says "Please wait for a while till tickets go on sale. PIA Corporation"?

I'm also confused if overseas customers can truly purchase tickets for the Japan show since the FAQ talks about reservations.

Any help would be appreciated.

Just now, Gibigiane said:

Do you know if there's an ETA on when the English link for Japan might come online? I know the presale hasn't started yet (12 minutes) but unlike the Japanese one, the English link ends up on a simple page that simply says "Please wait for a while till tickets go on sale. PIA Corporation"?

I'm also confused if overseas customers can truly purchase tickets for the Japan show since the FAQ talks about reservations.

expect it to be live at 12.00PM JST

Posted (edited)
52 minutes ago, JohnI said:

Perth - Reserved Seating is only throwing up the same block and row regardless of whether I choose Best Available or one of the specific categories,. Have tried to log out and log back in etc but still throws only Block 511 as the offer. Please advise.

for the $270 tickets it would only give me block 213 (in Perth). it's not a bad block but I was hoping for more choice. 

anyway I went with first row seats on block 213, at least no one can hold a phone in front of my face.

edit: I just went back and looked again to see if there was anything else available. there was block 114 but it wasn't much better than block 213 for $270. plus I want tier 2.

U2OptusStadiumMap.jpg

Edited by BigBunny

8 minutes ago, Gibigiane said:

It's live... please read it carefully...

Tokyo Red Hill Presales are now live. Please read carefully.

1 minute ago, patsw said:

I still have the waiting page for Japan !

try reopening in a new window.

Relevant screen sections from the first 4 Tokyo Dec 4 presale pages:

screen 00.png

(Serial: input there your presale code, please)

screen 0.png

screen 1.png
:

screen 2.png

In the pIA english site at one point, you will be asked to input a phone number... I did it with the following format:

(52 55 being the international code for mexico and 55 mexico city... your mileage may vary but try to follow that format)

Hi!  We got tickets for Tokyo, Said we were from the US, and it's telling us to pick them up at 7-11?  I thought there was another option for overseas purchasers.  We could not change the delivery option.

Anyone know anything?

2 minutes ago, hadilley said:

Hi!  We got tickets for Tokyo, Said we were from the US, and it's telling us to pick them up at 7-11?  I thought there was another option for overseas purchasers.  We could not change the delivery option.

Anyone know anything?

It appears that 7/11 pickup will be the only option available...

Got "Standing Rear" for Tokyo on Dec 5th. Not sure on the arena layout for this though.

4 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

Green light.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TimFid said:

Got "Standing Rear" for Tokyo on Dec 5th. Not sure on the arena layout for this though.

map from u2song.com

Saitama.jpg

Will there be a 2nd concert in Sydney wanted to get vip hot seat ticket the system was floored you could get red hill presale before the advertised time the person getting our tickets found the system kept throwing her out or wouldn’t accept presale code so by 11 when she finally got on everything in vip gone 😢😢😢😢😢

she only managed  tier 1 tickets 

really disappointed 

11 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

Thanks!  Will they hold till December?  I don't want them getting handed out with a slurpee.