Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
eyeofthefly

Pre-sales for additional dates

Recommended Posts

It's more likely than not U2 will play a second night in many of the cities on this tour. If this happens, is there normally a U2.com subscribers' pre-sale for the additional dates?

I want to see U2 in Auckland, but Friday night is a logistical nightmare. A second concert on Saturday night would be perfect, but I'm not sure it would be very smart waiting to buy tickets for a second concert that may or may not happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, eyeofthefly said:

It's more likely than not U2 will play a second night in many of the cities on this tour. If this happens, is there normally a U2.com subscribers' pre-sale for the additional dates?

I want to see U2 in Auckland, but Friday night is a logistical nightmare. A second concert on Saturday night would be perfect, but I'm not sure it would be very smart waiting to buy tickets for a second concert that may or may not happen.

at this moment, it's unknown if there will be a second date and how the presale will go, if there are additional dates...

please keep checking the board and the site in the following days... these questions will be answered soon...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are tickets going to be available through ticketmaster? I'm not seeing the Sydney show listed on ticketmaster AU but am seeing other shows.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, abluerwhite said:

Are tickets going to be available through ticketmaster? I'm not seeing the Sydney show listed on ticketmaster AU but am seeing other shows.

The Sydney show will be through Ticketek. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, mich40 said:

The Sydney show will be through Ticketek. 

Thanks for the info! Didn't think to look there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi everyone. Does anyone know if we get another presale code if additional dates are announced? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, batigol said:

Hi everyone. Does anyone know if we get another presale code if additional dates are announced? 

No... it's just one code for tour...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...