Sign in to follow this  
besterspieler

Registration PIA/eplus

Hello. I tried to register on either side, PIA / eplus, but it fails to enter the mobile number. Has anyone here experience or a tip.
Also with the names and the Adesse it does not work so correctly.
Thank you.

• Like 1

Hello, besterspieler.

I'm a USian and did experience PIA for Vertigo 2006, but with the advantage of having family in Japan through my husband. Even then the process was challenging (the Mods and ticket representatives survived me. I almost didn't make it. lol)! 

Peeking around sources and blogs, I'm finding that it might continue to be for fans. Patience and research will help you through the process.

From what I see, you need a Japanese phone number and address. Here is an unofficial post about the process.

https://setsumeikudasai.tumblr.com/post/168218322900/buying-tickets-on-ticket-pia

I'm assuming the same for e+, and when doing a search found information that indicated that you also need a Japanese phone number. Something about SMS verification being a mandatory step to prove identification.

https://blog.platinumdis.co/guide-getting-verified-on-eplus-et-al/

Given this, please keep in mind that this is not official information from PIA or e+. I strongly recommend that you contact both ticket agencies via the information shared via U2.com. Begin the process now of making contact. 

I also suggest you search the internet yourself for resources and experienced fans who have specific insights for you. I would be doing a lot more work to prepare if I was going, but since that's not the case, I'm here to support fans making the trek from outside of Japan if need be.

Please keep us posted about what you find out. 

Thank you.

All the best!

Fragrant

Is there also an option to any other language than Japanese? Or how did you manage to find the information to register yourself?

9 minutes ago, Popmartijn said:

Is there also an option to any other language than Japanese? Or how did you manage to find the information to register yourself?

Check to see if you have gotten your presale code email yet. There will be 2 links, one in Japanese and one in English. Those links will go live at time of presale. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, mich40 said:

Check to see if you have gotten your presale code email yet. There will be 2 links, one in Japanese and one in English. Those links will go live at time of presale. 

If for some reason you don't get the email, don't worry... when the time of the presale is closer, the appropriate buttons will be published on the TOURS section...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mich40 said:

Yes, I just got the emails. So I do have those links now. I just wanted to register myself at the site, just so I don't have to worry about that later. Unfortunately, no English language option seems to be available yet. :(

1 hour ago, Popmartijn said:

Yes, I just got the emails. So I do have those links now. I just wanted to register myself at the site, just so I don't have to worry about that later. Unfortunately, no English language option seems to be available yet. :(

You can't... the site is made specific for Japan (for example, all the phone numbers need to be in the Japanese format)

You will need to wait until the presale starts to follow the procedure from them, I'm afraid... 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Max Tsukino said:

You can't... the site is made specific for Japan (for example, all the phone numbers need to be in the Japanese format)

You will need to wait until the presale starts to follow the procedure from them, I'm afraid... 

It all worked out in the end, despite some frustrating errors when payment wouldn't come through. Thanks for the info! :)

• Like 3