economicformula

moshi moshi, moshi moshi.

Hello hello. 

Hope to go to Tokyo

December comes and i hope to know by

late Juneeeee  

Yup , truly do  

I hope you get to go, economicformula!

Are you going to peek into the U2.com subscriber presale which begins 12 PM June 4 Tokyo time?

Eco, your poem at the end breaks ryhme twice in a row.

...really hope to see you here at a show,

Even though it's a long way to go,

Don't be slow to let us all know!

(...yes. I'm off to drown myself in a bucket now.).

• Haha 1

On 6/3/2019 at 8:07 AM, fragrant said:

I hope you get to go, economicformula!

Are you going to peek into the U2.com subscriber presale which begins 12 PM June 4 Tokyo time?

Thank you. 

Not yet re tickets as i wont know until later in June if it’s a go 

• Like 1

Doubtful I will go, but I thought on the chance it comes together, I'll buy some tickets and give them or extras, out to U2 friends.

But as luck ( save some $$)or bad luck would have it, the code was accepted as accurate - brought me into the JP system, but would not allow me to check out on multiple occasions.

Maybe the universe is telling me something.

None the less, still hope to go...just a long shot. The irony is I have to be in Tokyo mid Dec ! Ahh.  Could someone ask U2 to change the dates ? No biggy, right ?!

Hope you all reading and posting make it and for those like Fragrant and Raz above, have a wonderful reunion.

On 6/4/2019 at 3:25 AM, razspazz said:

Eco, your poem at the end breaks ryhme twice in a row.

...really hope to see you here at a show,

Even though it's a long way to go,

Don't be slow to let us all know!

(...yes. I'm off to drown myself in a bucket now.).

Raz,

Do you think they will stick around your general hemisphere to do, or follow up with  the EI tour as well ?

I really loved the JT tour presentation, but the EI was a spectacular arena event imo.

Hey there,

Well to be honest, I hope not!

Hahahaha! I am BROKE lol!! The JT tour came out of the blue, and hit us straight after we booked our summer vacation!! LOL.

At first I was a bit down about them not bringing the IE tour....but now I'm really stoked for the JT show (marks 30 years since I saw these songs showcased for the LOVE TOWN tour)...so basically I'm all kinds of confused.

*Note to the band...IE/EI would be AMAZING in Saitama Super Arena...or...

BUDOKAN!

But I have a funny feeling the economics of the indoor show might not work in this region? Tickets are already astronomical, imagine the cost for a smaller venue.

What I'm really pleased about is, like Vertigo, they are stuffing the huge outdoor stadium package indoors at Saitama. It's gonna be so in your face!

**Second note to the band...don't be shy to put I/E songs on the set list!!

***Third note to band...come on...bring I/E here too!

****Forth note to band....new album? Record it in a week on my portable studio??

...well. you never know if you never ask?

Hey Fragrant,

Are you going ? Do you think you could possibly duplicate or surpass your experience from your last time seeing U2 in Japan ?

In case anyone has been living under a rock, stranded on a desert island, or forgot how the internet works and missed this....this is the best thing you'll watch all summer, and perfect for revving up for the tour without spoilers. Take an hour out your day, crack a few cold drinks and enjoy...

I think this is the right place for this....weirdness.

So, in Egypt one of my teeth got smashed in half....cue madness finding a dentist in the desert for a temporary fix...back to Japan for more permanent repairs.

There I am, not feeling great, in the Dentist chair...2/3rds of the way through a procedure, and my Japanese Dentist is like...'Hey, is that a U2 t-shirt?'

Cue awkward photo of said shirt....while I'm still prone in the damn chair! Hahahaha!

I have now 'bonded' with my dentist...I'm not sure how I feel about that????

(It was Eco who sent me the shirt from the 1st US leg of the IE tour...I blame you for future costs incurred! LOL!)