Sign in to follow this  
kitw

Problem with the shipping method??

I've tried everything, clearing history, cache, cookies, signed out of my Chrome session and back in. Just can't get NZ for love nor money. Melbourne worked like a charm. Very weird.

2 minutes ago, stateless said:

I've tried everything, clearing history, cache, cookies, signed out of my Chrome session and back in. Just can't get NZ for love nor money. Melbourne worked like a charm. Very weird.

Have you/can you try from another device?

2 minutes ago, stateless said:

are you able to use a VPN at all (to check that you are not being geo-blocked)

2 minutes ago, bigwave said:

are you able to use a VPN at all (to check that you are not being geo-blocked)

I'll see if I can do that now. Just tried from my iPad, which I haven't used to buy tickets in years, and still having the same problem. Thank you mods, for your help and patience!

7 minutes ago, stateless said:

Could you please provide the URL in which the error appears... a screenshot of that particular step would be helpful to pinpoint where it happens...

thanks...

4 minutes ago, stateless said:

I'll see if I can do that now. Just tried from my iPad, which I haven't used to buy tickets in years, and still having the same problem. Thank you mods, for your help and patience!

just saw someone say on FB that they turned their device completely off and rebooted and that worked. Worth a try.

13 minutes ago, mich40 said:

just saw someone say on FB that they turned their device completely off and rebooted and that worked. Worth a try.

Tried that, too. Also just downloaded Opera, put it in VPN mode, and same problem.

Url of fail [EDITED FOR YOUR SAFETY. BUT WE HAVE IT. THANKS!]

@Max Tsukino @bigwave

6 minutes ago, stateless said:

Tried that, too. Also just downloaded Opera, put it in VPN mode, and same problem.

Url of fail [EDITED FOR YOUR SAFETY. BUT WE HAVE IT. THANKS!]

@Max Tsukino @bigwave

just to try any possible option: can you try on a Windows PC? if available...

2 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

just to try any possible option: can you try on a Windows PC? if available...

Thanks , folks 🙂 Oh.....didn't think of that. My mom's computer is windows.  Running over there.... 🙂

I logged out of my ticketmaster account and then it worked

• Brilliant 1

Just now, Amiee said:

I'm in the USA.

Are you still unable to get past the same point you got to previously?

FINALLY got my ticket secured. Thanks to Max suggesting trying standard ticket instead of collector ticket. BOOMCHA! That did the trick. And I got the exact seat that has been teasing me for nearly 3 hours. 

Lordy, it just wouldn't be a U2 presale if something didn't go wrong. Massive thanks to the ZooMods for help, advice, and patience. 

• Brilliant 2

4 hours ago, kitw said:

I get this error when trying to buy with my Red Hill code for Auckland: 

• There was a problem with the shipping method you chose, please choose another.

Help???

I purchased in Red Hill group from the US and wasn’t able to unchoose “New Zealand” for delivery country.  I went ahead and bought the tix and they showed up in my Ticketmaster app.  I didn’t get a warning that there was a problem with my shipping method, though.

20 hours ago, bigwave said:

Are you still unable to get past the same point you got to previously?

Shipping issue was never resolved. Thank you for your help!

10 minutes ago, Amiee said:

Shipping issue was never resolved. Thank you for your help!

Were you trying to buy a Collector ticket? If so, those will not ship outside the country and you’ll need to choose regular tickets. 

4 hours ago, mich40 said:

Were you trying to buy a Collector ticket? If so, those will not ship outside the country and you’ll need to choose regular tickets. 

Oy vey. Maybe they could have put some kind of message up and saved some of us hours of hassle! Weird, though, that TM Australia had no problem shipping collector tickets. Still, I may just do regular tickets for my remaining shows in general sale just to save the headache. Thanks for getting an answer on that, mich40!