Posted (edited)

I just pre-registered w/ my U2.com pre-sale code and the site now shows the word "Red Hill Group" On it. 

Ps. I did create a login and password on the Yes24 english site. Fingers crossed for actual presale

Edited by ehsfriend

Same here and all appeared to be working fine using IE. Fingers crossed for Monday!  

I am having problems with this registration. I have tried numerous times, from different browsers, to 'join' and am putting my email address in the 'sign-up' bit; I then press 'verify email address', a message comes up saying an email has been sent to me and that I must click the link to complete verification. But....I am not receiving any verification email and it's driving me mad!

Can anyone help / advise please?

Thanks 

12 minutes ago, Richard Lamberti1 said:

I am having problems with this registration. I have tried numerous times, from different browsers, to 'join' and am putting my email address in the 'sign-up' bit; I then press 'verify email address', a message comes up saying an email has been sent to me and that I must click the link to complete verification. But....I am not receiving any verification email and it's driving me mad!

Can anyone help / advise please?

Thanks 

Please check the junk mail folder... it's very possible that it has gone there...

also, when registering and particularly on the presale, please use IE on a Windows computer (not a phone or a tablet)... if IE is not possible, please try with Edge or Firefox. Chrome and Chrome-like browsers (Chromium, Opera, Vivaldi, etc) should be avoided or at the very least used at the last resort, with the acknowledgment that it may give errors... 

26 minutes ago, Richard Lamberti1 said:

Thank you. However,, it is definitely not in the Junk folder, and I've tried it using IE on a Windows laptop, - but will a laptop not work?

As long as it's using Windows, it should work... It's possible that a browser on Mac or Linux may work, but they explicitly say IE so it seems Windows is the preferred option...

the confirmation email comes from no-reply@yes24.com... it looks like this:

YES24 Email Confirmation.png

ETA: Please wait at least one hour to try again. Also, please be sure that there isn't any email filter for unknown email addresses...

Thanks Max. I have now managed to do it by using my work email address (!) although it worked via Chrome not IE! Very confusing, but I have now registered successfully so next step is getting tickets on Monday!

Thank you again - appreciated your help.

Issues with website and payment options at the moment. Any advice? Please.

worked pretty well!  Kind of a weird process, but after foolishly picking the first blue dots, I just randomly picked two - and got the email.  Will call is a bit nerve-racking but I guess all will be good!

Just scroll down with the payment options until you find Mastercard under others.

2 minutes ago, Vanessa_16 said:

Issues with website and payment options at the moment. Any advice? Please.

Please give us details about the issue... thanks...

but, for a start: What browser are you using?

Posted (edited)

Worked for me as well. 2 RED zone tickets. You had to pick the individual tickets. 250 of them available in RED. By the time I picked 3 min after the hour (after my initial false start) 230 were left). Pick randomly rather than the first or last two - those were "being purchased by others"

Wonky process. Go at it slowly. I used Other Card, and the Visa and then the last four digits of the card are input on this weird on-screen keyboard. It was all weird but it worked and i got a confirmation screen and email. I did use Chrome on a MAC despite warnings Turned on pop ups and ads etc etc and it worked

Pre-called my card issuer to make sure the purchase wasnt rejected - that might have helped too

I got a second confirmation email from KG Incis (their payment processor) which is all in Korean - google translate is worrisome - any of the mods have any idea what this is?

Yes24 website shows ticket is Finished payment

[My name] have a subscription you pay through the KG INICIS payment system in the twenty-four yes Corporation. 
KG Inicis canceled and shipping of products, contact a company to purchase on behalf of the online payment, please contact the store you actually buy. 

고객님이 예스이십사주식회사에서 KG이니시스 결제시스템을 통해 결제하신 내역입니다.
KG이니시스는 온라인 결제를 대행하는 업체로 구매하신 상품의 취소 및 배송 문의는 실제 구입하신 상점에 문의해 주십시오.
dot_line.jpg

결제금액 912,000원
Edited by ehsfriend

Same here all worked. Weird payment process but it worked😀😨

1 minute ago, Carlos said:

Same here all worked. Weird payment process but it worked😀😨

let me know if you get the 2nd confirmation email (first from Yes24 and second from KG Incis)

9 minutes ago, ehsfriend said:

I got a second confirmation email from KG Incis (their payment processor) which is all in Korean - google translate is worrisome - any of the mods have any idea what this is?

Yes24 website shows ticket is Finished payment

[My name] have a subscription you pay through the KG INICIS payment system in the twenty-four yes Corporation. 
KG Inicis canceled and shipping of products, contact a company to purchase on behalf of the online payment, please contact the store you actually buy. 

dot_line.jpg

결제금액 912,000원

It's a notice that states you did a payment through Yes Inisys Co., Ltd. as well as through KG Inisys Payment System.
The second paragraph indicates that KG INICIS is an online payment agent. And that you should contact the store where you purchased the product (in this case the tickets) to inquire about any cancellation process that may exist, as well as about the delivery of the purchased product (in this case, the tickets).

10 minutes ago, ehsfriend said:

Worked for me as well. 2 RED zone tickets. You had to pick the individual tickets. 250 of them available in RED. By the time I picked 3 min after the hour (after my initial false start) 230 were left). Pick randomly rather than the first or last two - those were "being purchased by others"

Wonky process. Go at it slowly. I used Other Card, and the Visa and then the last four digits of the card are input on this weird on-screen keyboard. It was all weird but it worked and i got a confirmation screen and email. I did use Chrome on a MAC despite warnings Turned on pop ups and ads etc etc and it worked

Pre-called my card issuer to make sure the purchase wasnt rejected - that might have helped too

dot_line.jpg

결제금액 912,000원

Call your card issuer and see what they see from their end. 

1 minute ago, Max Tsukino said:

It's a notice that states you did a payment through Yes Inisys Co., Ltd. as well as through KG Inisys Payment System.
The second paragraph indicates that KG INICIS is an online payment agent. And that you should contact the store where you purchased the product (in this case the tickets) to inquire about any cancellation process that may exist, as well as about the delivery of the purchased product (in this case, the tickets).

Wonderful - thank you.

Card issuer shows transaction as confirmed too

Just now, ehsfriend said:

Wonderful - thank you.

Card issuer shows transaction as confirmed too

Please save all and every one of the emails you have regarding this purchase, for if needed. I would go as far as to take screenshots (but that's my level of obsessiveness... your mileage may vary).

There is no indication that you will have an issue, but perhaps it's better to be prepared...

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, ehsfriend said:

let me know if you get the 2nd confirmation email (first from Yes24 and second from KG Incis)

That's correct. Received the 2 emails. Just checked my cc issuer online and there is a pending transaction for the ticket so all appears to be fine.

Thanks again to all the mods and in particular @Max Tsukino for being there for us - now a couple of hours later I want to thank the team here.  The process was a bit odd, including putting in the last four digits from the credit card through an online pad, as well as picking seats for GA.  When the onsale started, everything was available, only then I got a "someone is buying the ticket" when picking the first two dots.  I then moved down a little an picked to random ones, I hope this is not the order they are going to let us in, but hey, the stage is so large, there are so many great spots.... \\Thanks again and see you in Korea.  @Max Tsukino I will eventually write up the story of China and Berlin for you guys, just didn't have time!

29 minutes ago, twoshots said:

Thanks again to all the mods and in particular @Max Tsukino for being there for us - now a couple of hours later I want to thank the team here.  The process was a bit odd, including putting in the last four digits from the credit card through an online pad, as well as picking seats for GA.  When the onsale started, everything was available, only then I got a "someone is buying the ticket" when picking the first two dots.  I then moved down a little an picked to random ones, I hope this is not the order they are going to let us in, but hey, the stage is so large, there are so many great spots.... \\Thanks again and see you in Korea.  @Max Tsukino I will eventually write up the story of China and Berlin for you guys, just didn't have time!

Same here and many thanks to all the Mods for their support.

I was also wondering about the number that was assigned to our RZ tickets. Any info if this is the order we line up in or just for record keeping? 

just a small bit of advice.  Looking over and twitter, the line up is indeed in ticket number.  When you select standing tickets, make sure to select the right zone.  The front zone is sort of purple and has the lowest numbers.  I bought around 2100 last night in the second row, and since I still have 2 purchases left, just went in again, and snatched two at the 240 mark further up. Tickets are refundable for the first couple of days, so I cancelled the first purchase (yes, I am brave). Will print all this out, but just a word of warning to those booking tickets red-eyed!!

4 hours ago, ballardmama said:

I was also wondering about the number that was assigned to our RZ tickets. Any info if this is the order we line up in or just for record keeping? 

For the general standing, Unknown at the moment... it's possible that it's similar as in North America/Europa/Latin America/etc and the number it's merely a form of # control for the ticketing agencies; but it's possible that it's similar to K-POP Shows in Korea and shows in Japan, in which - if you are going standing - the spot you select will determine your order of entry into the venue...

For (RED) Zone, you will receive an email with detailed information about how the entry method will work - please wait until a few days before the show, please...