Sign in to follow this  
stateless

Charges not yet showing up on credit card. Time to panic?

Checked my credit card account online several times a day, including this evening. None of my ticket charges from presale are showing up, yet (not even as Pending charges). Is this normal? I have the email confirmations, and can see them listed when I log in to my US TM account (the NZ version even shows my NYC Billy Joel ticket!). Is it normal for TM to take a few days before charging? Trying to not be paranoid, but, well...I'm paranoid. 🙂

It is possible that there is a small window of wait until the presale ends and the tickets sales are being audited. I would wait a few days to see if the charge appears - perhaps it's only "pending" at the moment for that reason.

But if it helps to ease the paranoid feelings, maybe a call to the bank could be a good idea. Have close all the documents (emails confirmations, TM screens, etc) that are proof of the purchase...

• Like 1

I'd say I agree with Max but really depends on bank, card etc.. Mine showed up a couple of hours after charging it but I also called my credit card company in advance to say I'd have some foreign transactions from Australia. Just to be safe, I'd call your CC company they may have it on a hold waiting for you to confirm. 

• Like 1

Thanks folks. Will do. Already confirmed with TM NZ that my Auckland ticket is confirmed (couldn't get to the ticket detail page yesterday). 

On 6/5/2019 at 9:19 AM, stateless said:

Checked my credit card account online several times a day, including this evening. None of my ticket charges from presale are showing up, yet (not even as Pending charges). Is this normal? I have the email confirmations, and can see them listed when I log in to my US TM account (the NZ version even shows my NYC Billy Joel ticket!). Is it normal for TM to take a few days before charging? Trying to not be paranoid, but, well...I'm paranoid. 🙂

sadly for me my credit card did show the charges 😲  AUD$545 *ouch!*