Sign in to follow this  
NatPaine

Red zone anyone?

Did anyone manage to get red zone for Melbourne? Unfortunately I was trying to do my Red Hill presale while at work and stuffed it up. By the time I got in to the system all red zone for Melbourne were gone. Picked up GAs which was fine but disappointed how quickly red zone went. I know there were red zone tickets available for Wires presales in other cities so I wondered if they hold some back for Wires presales or if it’s just that Melbourne red zone was particularly sought after.

I think it's because you are in Melbourne that you may of missed out, same with Sydney. more people in the city, you have what, over 4  million people in Melbourne? you did well getting GA, that's a great price and I think the show will look great from where ever you are.... as long as someone isn't holding a phone up for half the show. If you were going for Perth tickets I'm sure you would've got Red Zone, pretty sure there aren't too many Red Hill WA people.

Yeah I think you are right. I know 5 people with red zone tickets for Perth bought in Wires pre-sales. Likely more demand in Melbourne and anyone travelling from overseas for the show is probably going to head to Sydney or Melbourne. I saw this show in London in 2017 in GA and it was brilliant on the ground. Can’t wait!

I've tried Wired pre, Livenation pre, but finally nailed one RZ ticket today in the public sales, what a surprise! Now I need to figure out how to re-sell the GA ticket, I guess it's mobile ticket right? Is it possible to resell it?

11 minutes ago, samzhou798 said:

I've tried Wired pre, Livenation pre, but finally nailed one RZ ticket today in the public sales, what a surprise! Now I need to figure out how to re-sell the GA ticket, I guess it's mobile ticket right? Is it possible to resell it?

Unknown at this moment...

Well done! I tried again today for 1 or 3 red zone tickets and it was saying unavailable by 1:02pm!

We got 4 RZ tickets for Melbourne at 9.01am on the Red Hill presale release. So happy.....

23 hours ago, Greg_U2OZ said:

We got 4 RZ tickets for Melbourne at 9.01am on the Red Hill presale release. So happy.....

Good on you! I have had red zone before for the I-e tour and it was well worth it.