Does anyone know if this has any meaning or is it like the US where the number is really meaningless ?

Based on the seat map I could have had a much better 'Seat' but a higher number, just assuming there aren't really seats and the number doesn't mean much?

Unknown at the moment... it's possible that it's similar as in North America/Europa/Latin America/etc and the number it's merely a form of # control for the ticketing agencies; but it's possible that it's similar to K-POP Shows in Korea and shows in Japan, in which - if you are going standing - the spot you select will determine your order of entry into the venue...

We will need to wait for more information about this...

• Like 1

Just now, Max Tsukino said:

Unknown at the moment... it's possible that it's similar as in North America/Europa/Latin America/etc and the number it's merely a form of # control for the ticketing agencies; but it's possible that it's similar to K-POP Shows in Korea and shows in Japan, in which - if you are going standing - the spot you select will determine your order of entry into the venue...

We will need to wait for more information about this...

Thanks Max.. I figured as much so I chose a low number in case as I imagine GA still has no seats

1 minute ago, sm2112 said:

Thanks Max.. I figured as much so I chose a low number in case as I imagine GA still has no seats

as with many things, be sure that more accurate information will appear as closer we get to the show date...

now probably it's time for planning, conversations with the wallet and math... = )

I emailed Yes24 since the booking page said that the "standing section queue will proceed by the entry number of your ticket" (screenshot #1).

• I asked if it was true of all standing sections (not just Red Zone), and they said yes.
  • As for what form of photo ID I'd need to pick up the ticket, and they said passport (not driver's license).
  • I also asked if the will call office would open before the queue started and they said they said maybe and to check their website again in November. (see screenshots #2 and #3 for my questions and their replies).

screen shot 1.png

screen shot 2.png

screen shot 3.png

Yep. From what I've read this seems pretty common in Asia. I'm expecting the same in Japan. So I chose to sign up to u2.com before the tour was announced. As a ticket from the Red Hill presale should have a low ticket number. Hopefully meaning an early entry into GA, with very little waiting.

Thanks for the info. Good thing I took a low number so I should be one of the first 250 people insider outside of the RZ people