Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
sm2112

Singapore #U2thejoshuatreetour2019 [THREADS MERGED]

Recommended Posts

for those on the Wires group... may the force be with you...

Zen and calmness... if there's an issue, let us know but please provide as much details as possible... screenshots if possible...

good luck!!!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

for those on the Wires group... may the force be with you...

Zen and calmness... if there's an issue, let us know but please provide as much details as possible... screenshots if possible...

good luck!!!

Thanks, in the queue now... praying :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Rob_W said:

Redzone is NA :(

Try again, limited but I can see some/

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wow that's fast. i'm still in the queue 😂why is it so slow 🙄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trying to get 2 RZ and 2 GA - seems to let you chose only 1 section

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, pokie said:

wow that's fast. i'm still in the queue 😂why is it so slow 🙄

Demand... more fans buying for the Wires presale than for the Red Hill one...

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rob_W said:

Trying to get 2 RZ and 2 GA - seems to let you chose only 1 section

You may want to get the RZ and then call about the GA. I saw someone did that last night.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, mich40 said:

You may want to get the RZ and then call about the GA. I saw someone did that last night.

thx - now RZ is NA again.. argh...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rob_W said:

thx - now RZ is NA again.. argh...

that's what I'm seeing too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Getting an error.. says your turn, connecting to site.. now cannot find server at ev206.sg2.evenue.asia

 

any suggestions?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Rob_W said:

thx - now RZ is NA again.. argh...

perhaps consider going for the GAs instead... (RED) Zone is limited and they go fast...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, gauravkumar said:

Getting an error.. says your turn, connecting to site.. now cannot find server at ev206.sg2.evenue.asia

 

any suggestions?

happened to me as well... try again from the U2.com/tour page...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Successfully purchased a GA Ticket and was a very smooth process completed within 2 minutes... Now I can sleep peacefully... SINGAPORE HERE I COME!  :D

  • Brilliant 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Rob_W said:

thx - now RZ is NA again.. argh...

still available

 

 

Screen Shot 2019-06-18 at 03.23.22.png

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, heshanp said:

Successfully purchased a GA Ticket and was a very smooth process completed within 2 minutes... Now I can sleep peacefully... SINGAPORE HERE I COME!  :D

excellent!!!! now... REST!!!! and to wait...

  • Like 1
  • Brilliant 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, mich40 said:

that's what I'm seeing too.

Kept pressing F5 browser refresh and managed to get 2 RZ. Now need to figure out how to add 2 more GA (will try you suggestion). Many thanks for being here to help out :)

  • Like 1
  • Brilliant 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, heshanp said:

Successfully purchased a GA Ticket and was a very smooth process completed within 2 minutes... Now I can sleep peacefully... SINGAPORE HERE I COME!  :D

Congratulations on surviving your very first presale! Have a great time!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, heshanp said:

Successfully purchased a GA Ticket and was a very smooth process completed within 2 minutes... Now I can sleep peacefully... SINGAPORE HERE I COME!  :D

Congrats.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rob_W said:

Kept pressing F5 browser refresh and managed to get 2 RZ. Now need to figure out how to add 2 more GA (will try you suggestion). Many thanks for being here to help out :)

Yay. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rob_W said:

Kept pressing F5 browser refresh and managed to get 2 RZ. Now need to figure out how to add 2 more GA (will try you suggestion). Many thanks for being here to help out :)

Yes, just tell them you couldn't get it to let you choose 2 different areas. And good luck!

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

excellent!!!! now... REST!!!! and to wait...

 

1 minute ago, Manohlive said:

Congrats.   

 

2 minutes ago, mich40 said:

Congratulations on surviving your very first presale! Have a great time!

 

Thank you all who advised us on the procedures since yesterday and the admins for the help given to us, thanks to all of you guys, managed to follow the process neatly and secure the ticket :) 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got mine too! So happy. Really appreciate the admins standing by and prompt replies. ☺️

  • Like 1
  • Brilliant 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, pokie said:

I got mine too! So happy. Really appreciate the admins standing by and prompt replies. ☺️

Yee Haw. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got my GA tickets after a very tense 20 minute wait in the queue (first time in a pre-sale as my cousin usually buys them!). Singapore here we come!

  • Like 1
  • Brilliant 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...