sm2112

Singapore #U2thejoshuatreetour2019 [THREADS MERGED]

1 minute ago, nicolenaidu said:

thanks, I tried to call the number but it's not going through at all :(  I just sent them an email as well.. Will try to call them again later.

please keep trying..

also check periodically your email account used when you subscribed (including the junk mail folder), the TOUR page and your u2.com profile page, for if the code appears...

37 minutes ago, nicolenaidu said:

thanks, I tried to call the number but it's not going through at all :(  I just sent them an email as well.. Will try to call them again later.

Yeah. Same. Can't get a representative on the phone. 😕

1 hour ago, nicolenaidu said:

my pre-sale code does not appear anywhere either :(

not on the tour page or my profile page. I've tried logging out and logging in a couple of times

Happened to another person I know too... she subscribed now and she doesnt see the presale code anywhere

This is the response that I got.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for contacting us. We are sorry to hear that you might not have received your presale code. At this moment, there is an issue with the distribution of codes. The fan club is aware of this matter and it is being worked on. We can only suggest that you keep reviewing your fan club account. Your presale code will be located at the "tours" link and "account info" section.

If you need further assistance, please let us know.

10 minutes ago, aisyahhanan said:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for contacting us. We are sorry to hear that you might not have received your presale code. At this moment, there is an issue with the distribution of codes. The fan club is aware of this matter and it is being worked on. We can only suggest that you keep reviewing your fan club account. Your presale code will be located at the "tours" link and "account info" section.

let's hope your code appears soon 

9 minutes ago, aisyahhanan said:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Lol... Funny how all these keeps breaking down but when they collect money from us. It never seems to break down. Hope it gets resolved soon .

I think u2.com needs a good analyst and a good software developer.. This is a most fundamental thing in IT that, when a subscription is created, a unique code should be auto generated by the system and displayed in the page. I myself come across writing a lot of scenarios like this professionally as an analyst on a daily basis, and this cannot be an issue that should be neglected. This is basics. imagine the frustration of those who are waiting for the code. hoping it will come before the presale ends. thats sad :/

Havent received mine either. Under Account Info, all I see (aside from my details), is Priority Access Group and it say Wires. No code on that page or my registered email address.

Pretty bummed out.

1 hour ago, andysohwk said:

Lol... Funny how all these keeps breaking down but when they collect money from us. It never seems to break down. Hope it gets resolved soon .

2 hours ago, aisyahhanan said:

Dear Sir/Madam,

chasing up, thanks

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, gianconde said:

Havent received mine either. Under Account Info, all I see (aside from my details), is Priority Access Group and it say Wires. No code on that page or my registered email address.

Pretty bummed out.

You might want to give them a call; looking at your profile, it’s showing you as a free member. Have your order number ready where you subscribed. 

2 minutes ago, mich40 said:

You might want to give them a call; looking at your profile, it’s showing you as a free member. Have your order number ready where you subscribed. 

I can't get through the hotline :(

Just now, mich40 said:

I was going to mention that as well, noticed that I'm tagged as a free member.

The order number you mentioned is the 7-digit order number in the Invoice I received through email right (Order#xxxxx57)?

After I got that email, I was sent another email with my coupon code for online merch. And I also got an SMS that the card I used was approved at U2.com for the amount I paid. So I assumed all was well.

5 minutes ago, gianconde said:

The order number you mentioned is the 7-digit order number in the Invoice I received through email right (Order#xxxxx57)?

After I got that email, I was sent another email with my coupon code for online merch. And I also got an SMS that the card I used was approved at U2.com for the amount I paid. So I assumed all was well.

I've been logging in and out of my account every 15 mins and my code is still not there :(

17 minutes ago, gianconde said:

Yes, that is your order number. Also try to log out and back in...that may correct that. 

13 minutes ago, aisyahhanan said:

I've been logging in and out of my account every 15 mins and my code is still not there :(

We are trying to get some information, please bear with us. 

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, mich40 said:

Yes, that is your order number. Also try to log out and back in...that may correct that. 

Similar to what aisyahhanan has been doing, I've been logging in and out of my account every so often. No luck. 

Sent an email through the help page and I'm waiting for a reply. I'll try calling in a couple of hours. Hopefully I get a presale code before the presale ends tomorrow.

Edited by gianconde
correction

3 minutes ago, mich40 said:

We are trying to get some information, please bear with us. 

Any help or information on what to do or expect will be really appreciated. Thanks!

2 minutes ago, gianconde said:

Any help or information on what to do or expect will be really appreciated. Thanks!

At this moment we can't provide a timetable... please wait and keep checking periodically the board for any possible update. Thanks...

4 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

At this moment we can't provide a timetable... please wait and keep checking periodically the board for any possible update. Thanks...

Will do, really appreciate it. Thanks!

40 minutes ago, gianconde said:

Will do, really appreciate it. Thanks!

1 hour ago, aisyahhanan said:

1 hour ago, heshanp said:

I think u2.com needs a good analyst and a good software developer.. This is a most fundamental thing in IT that, when a subscription is created, a unique code should be auto generated by the system and displayed in the page. I myself come across writing a lot of scenarios like this professionally as an analyst on a daily basis, and this cannot be an issue that should be neglected. This is basics. imagine the frustration of those who are waiting for the code. hoping it will come before the presale ends. thats sad :/

FYI... i got my code... and ordered the tickets!!.... do check on your account and tour page! see you there!

• Like 2
  • Brilliant 1

1 hour ago, heshanp said:

I think u2.com needs a good analyst and a good software developer.. This is a most fundamental thing in IT that, when a subscription is created, a unique code should be auto generated by the system and displayed in the page. I myself come across writing a lot of scenarios like this professionally as an analyst on a daily basis, and this cannot be an issue that should be neglected. This is basics. imagine the frustration of those who are waiting for the code. hoping it will come before the presale ends. thats sad 😕

Hear hear! I work as an analist too 😁😁

• Like 1

2 hours ago, heshanp said:

I think u2.com needs a good analyst and a good software developer.. This is a most fundamental thing in IT that, when a subscription is created, a unique code should be auto generated by the system and displayed in the page. I myself come across writing a lot of scenarios like this professionally as an analyst on a daily basis, and this cannot be an issue that should be neglected. This is basics. imagine the frustration of those who are waiting for the code. hoping it will come before the presale ends. thats sad 😕

11 minutes ago, Smell_the_flowers said:

Hear hear! I work as an analist too 😁😁

Every company/software can have hiccups every once in a while.....this one just came at a very inopportune time but it is being taken care of. 

1 hour ago, aisyahhanan said:

Can you check now, please?

• Thanks 1

Please check the TOUR page and/or your profile page. We have been informed the code not appearing issue is solved.

If for some reason it doesn't appear:

- Reload the page; or
- Log off from U2.com and log in back.

If it's the same, please let us know...

• Upvote 1

Got mine as well! Thanks!

Unfortunately, its showing that Red Zone tickets are unavailable already...