Sign in to follow this  
sm2112

Singapore #U2thejoshuatreetour2019 [THREADS MERGED]

If I were to use the code to purchase 2 tickets for the 2nd show in Singapore, can I still use it again to get another ticket for future presales in other cities?

12 minutes ago, aisyahhanan said:

If I were to use the code to purchase 2 tickets for the 2nd show in Singapore, can I still use it again to get another ticket for future presales in other cities?

At this moment, there isn't any indication that there will be more shows in other cities on this tour.

This would depend on the ticketing agency system.

But have in mind that the presale code is only valid for this tour.

11 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

At this moment, there isn't any indication that there will be more shows in other cities on this tour.

This would depend on the ticketing agency system.

But have in mind that the presale code is only valid for this tour.

I asked customer support the same question and this was the response.

The presale code is a one time code for Singapore. It cannot be used for another concert date.

1 minute ago, aisyahhanan said:

I asked customer support the same question and this was the response.

The presale code is a one time code for Singapore. It cannot be used for another concert date.

That's correct for the Singapore shows... it's possible that it'd extend to other shows in other countries or it wouldn't (if there are more shows - which is something unknown at the moment). Again, it would depend on the particular ticketing system of the country in question...

THE PRESALE FOR SINGAPORE 02 WIRES GROUP HAS STARTED.

IMPORTANT: Please remember: Up to four tickets at one single show for one transaction.

Just now, kennethshaunchew said:

image.png.de84b32936b4441523c0cd71e79f6af6.png

Just be patient, it will let you in shortly.

2 minutes ago, kennethshaunchew said:

image.png.de84b32936b4441523c0cd71e79f6af6.png

it's normal... more fans try to buy tickets on the Wires presale, so you would wait more time than on the Red Hill presale...

patience and don't reload or leave the browser...

as of 2 mins ago, (RED) Zone was available, as well as GA...

This is the email announcing the first Singapore show - where clearly the ability to use code over various shows unto a max of 4 remained.   I consider the change - so I based my decision on ability to go to sep shows incl maybe 2 in Singapore- to be a breach of contract .    U2 need to fix this for I might start to lose faith in them - I have been a fan club member since U2INFO but over recent years they appear to be losing touch with the fans 

Mike 

Dear Michael,

Singapore, for the very first time…

The Joshua Tree Tour 2019 will reach Singapore's National Stadium on Saturday 30 November and as a long-term subscriber to U2.com, you're part of our 'RED HILL' group and we're pleased to offer you the chance to take part in the opening day of ticketing presales for this show.

PRESALES open this Monday, 17-June (10am SGT) and runs until Wednesday, 19-June (5pm SGT).
There will be a 4 ticket limit for subscribers. (See FAQ's).

THE JOSHUA TREE TOUR 2019 DATES:

8 November Auckland, NZ Mt. Smart Stadium
9 November Auckland, NZ Mt. Smart Stadium
12 November Brisbane, AU SunCorp Stadium
15 November Melbourne, AU Marvel Stadium
19 November Adelaide, AU Adelaide Oval
22 November Sydney, AU Sydney Cricket Ground
23 November Sydney, AU Sydney Cricket Ground
27 November Perth, AU Optus Stadium
30 November Singapore National Stadium
4 December Tokyo, JP Saitama Super Arena
5 December Tokyo, JP Saitama Super Arena
8 December Seoul, KR Gocheok Sky Dome

This e-mail contains your unique PRESALE ACCESS CODE which will enable you to take part in the presale before tickets go on sale to the general public. (You'll also find your presale code on the TOUR PAGE when you're logged-in as a subscriber to U2.com). 

Your code can be used to purchase up to FOUR (4) tickets. (For example, you might want to buy four tickets for one show or you might want to buy two tickets for one show and two for another. Once you’ve purchased four tickets the code is no longer valid).

THE PRESALE FOR SINGAPORE 02 HAS ENDED.

Please continue the discussion on the Singapore board in The Joshua Tree Tour 2019 Zootopia section.
Thanks.

IMPORTANT: Please do not post any message selling, trading or seeking tickets for any show.
At the moment, a specific section for ticket trades/sales is being evaluated, so we ask you to wait until further notice.
Thanks.

Please check the main site and Zootopia for any tour update.