sm2112

Singapore #U2thejoshuatreetour2019 [THREADS MERGED]

2 minutes ago, mich40 said:

Try to refresh the page. Buttons are on the Tours page now. 

Singapore.png

The buttons point to sportshub.com.sg

Posted (edited)

Ok thanks, so it's via Sportshub Tix then... well that page got problems. Cannot even register an account, tried different browsers already. After submitting the form, got an application error: the page requested is not available... (even if I try to book for another event other than u2).

Then, when I try again, it says account already exists. Using that account & password, cannot login because it 'does not pass security requirements'... 

Edited by dennizz

20 minutes ago, dennizz said:

Ok thanks, so it's via Sportshub Tix then... well that page got problems. Cannot even register an account, tried different browsers already. After submitting the form, got an application error: the page requested is not available... (even if I try to book for another event other than u2).

Then, when I try again, it says account already exists. Using that account & password, cannot login because it 'does not pass security requirements'...

Thanks... will report...

Please contact the Sportshub customer service and report the issue as well. ( www.sportshub.com.sg/ticketing-faq)

Fyi to all-

This Singapore sports hub ticketing website has a very bad reputation:

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/ed-sheeran-tickets-system-operated-without-any-technical-issues-8838610

Ed Sheeran and Coldplay ticket sales had been a disaster. Hopefully the problems can be fixed before u2 presales starts, especially Red hill group who have been paying their subscriptions for many years...

8 minutes ago, dennizz said:

Fyi to all-

This Singapore sports hub ticketing website has a very bad reputation:

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/ed-sheeran-tickets-system-operated-without-any-technical-issues-8838610

Ed Sheeran and Coldplay ticket sales had been a disaster. Hopefully the problems can be fixed before u2 presales starts, especially Red hill group who have been paying their subscriptions for many years...

We are trying to isolate the problem....where are you trying to register from?

3 hours ago, B1is said:

Is anyone else having trouble creating an account with the local Singapore ticket sales site (https://www.sportshub.com.sg)?

You will need an account to participate in the pre-sale.  

When I hit the New User button, get the following error:

"BLANK ERROR - failed to call resolve site" - see below:

SIN CAPTURE.JPG

Where are you trying to register from?

We reported the issue...

For the moment please do not open any sporthub.com.sg account.

Please wait for an update.

Thanks.

ETA: Update. See below.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mich40 said:

Where are you trying to register from?

Was registering from Australia.

Problem seems to be resolved.

• Brilliant 1

1 minute ago, B1is said:

Was registering from Australia.

Problem seems to be resolved.

Glad it worked for you. 

• Thanks 1

We got a notification that the issues have been resolved.
Please refresh the sporthub.com.sg page and try again.

• Thanks 1

Yes for me it also works fine now, thanks for the prompt follow up!

9 hours ago, ddarroch said:

I'd say the CAT 2 seats on the sides will have a very poor view, due to the width of the field.As you say, the front-on seats will be very good. Not much more than 50m away, which is under half the distance that front-on seats would be in the normal stage orientation. For this reason the front of the lower tier is reserved for CAT 1, & the VIP party & Hot seats. I think the CAT 3 seats behind them offer the best value, & will have have great views.

That is sooooo helpful thank you.  Love the fact that you did a mock up!  It’s helped me make a decision about what to do.

Max / Mich / mods, what if I used my subscriber code for tix at one of the other gigs, can I still use it for the Singers gig?

1 hour ago, Bono_OrchardRd said:

Max / Mich / mods, what if I used my subscriber code for tix at one of the other gigs, can I still use it for the Singers gig?

Your code is good for a maximum of 4 tickets.  If you have already purchased 4, then no. If you have only purchased say 2, then you are able to purchase 2 more tickets. 

I have a question. I'm planning to use my code to get 4 tickets for the Singapore pre-sale on Monday.

Am I allowed to get 2 GA and 2 seated tickets? Or is the code restricted to just 1 ticket price?

Hey, I tried to enter my presale code for Singapore. I know the presale hasn't started yes, but everytime when I enter the code the system puts automatically "U2A:" before my code. and then of course the system says it's invalid. Will this be solved, when the presale begins?

45 minutes ago, kevindylan said:

I have a question. I'm planning to use my code to get 4 tickets for the Singapore pre-sale on Monday.

Am I allowed to get 2 GA and 2 seated tickets? Or is the code restricted to just 1 ticket price?

You can use it to try to get both types of tickets. 

17 minutes ago, u2fan_1979 said:

Hey, I tried to enter my presale code for Singapore. I know the presale hasn't started yes, but everytime when I enter the code the system puts automatically "U2A:" before my code. and then of course the system says it's invalid. Will this be solved, when the presale begins?

Best to leave your code alone until the actual presale. Possible that it’s just doing that because it’s not time for the presale yet. However, the Mods will be around for the beginning of the presales to help if any issues do arise. 

I understand that we can also call the ticketing hotline during the presale. I assume we just verbally tell them our code? 

10 minutes ago, kevindylan said:

I understand that we can also call the ticketing hotline during the presale. I assume we just verbally tell them our code? 

We don't know how it will work. Best/Safest is to do it online via the TOURS page (https://www.u2.com/tour)...

So here's what happened. Yesterday, for a short while, the Singapore ticket website activated the Red hill presale link, basically starting presale two days early. So I bought a ticket, my credit card was charged and I got a confirmation email.

Just now, I received an e-mail from Singapore Sport hub, saying there was a technical mistake, and my ticket is now invalid. No information about refunding my money. 

Can they simply cancel a purchase like this? They offered tickets, charged my card and sent me a confirmation, so from my perspective, it's a done deal. 

I know that these kind of glitches happened before, and that in such cases, the purchase was left as is. 

51 minutes ago, Smell_the_flowers said:

So here's what happened. Yesterday, for a short while, the Singapore ticket website activated the Red hill presale link, basically starting presale two days early. So I bought a ticket, my credit card was charged and I got a confirmation email.

Just now, I received an e-mail from Singapore Sport hub, saying there was a technical mistake, and my ticket is now invalid. No information about refunding my money. 

Can they simply cancel a purchase like this? They offered tickets, charged my card and sent me a confirmation, so from my perspective, it's a done deal. 

I know that these kind of glitches happened before, and that in such cases, the purchase was left as is. 

This was a glitch... the dates and times for the presale are already published...

You should need to contact your bank about the charges, and perhaps the customer support service from sportshub.com.sg as well...