sm2112

Singapore #U2thejoshuatreetour2019 [THREADS MERGED]

10 hours ago, mich40 said:

Best to leave your code alone until the actual presale. Possible that it’s just doing that because it’s not time for the presale yet. However, the Mods will be around for the beginning of the presales to help if any issues do arise. 

Also i think i found an error in the system.. I just clicked the "Wires Presale" button from the tour page, and it directs me to the page same as the "RedHill Presales". So basicallly it navigates me to a page where it says "Redhill Presales".. is this a typo in the page or is it the same link added by mistake? 

Ok I got a question which really worries me.. Yesterday I subscribed to u2.com for the first time. And i see my profile activated along with my presale code.. But I still didnt receive an email from u2.com. Its been 23 hours now, and I'm worried.. I sent an email through the help section as well about this but still didnt receive any word on it... i rechecked my email address i entered and its the accurate one.... can someone help me out here please? :) 

4 minutes ago, heshanp said:

Also i think i found an error in the system.. I just clicked the "Wires Presale" button from the tour page, and it directs me to the page same as the "RedHill Presales". So basicallly it navigates me to a page where it says "Redhill Presales".. is this a typo in the page or is it the same link added by mistake? 

When the presale starts, it should accept the Red Hill presale code... once the Wires presale starts (next day) the presale code should work. Please wait until the official times start...

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, heshanp said:

Ok I got a question which really worries me.. Yesterday I subscribed to u2.com for the first time. And i see my profile activated along with my presale code.. But I still didnt receive an email from u2.com. Its been 23 hours now, and I'm worried.. I sent an email through the help section as well about this but still didnt receive any word on it... i rechecked my email address i entered and its the accurate one.... can someone help me out here please? :) 

Some emails, unfortunately, are lost in the internet ether (I have had a few missed emails as well).

In any case, if you are eligible for a presale code, you can find it on the TOURS page (www.u2.com/tour)

Presale Code on Tour Page.png

and in your PROFILE page (www.u2.com/profile)

Presale Code on Profile Page.png

2 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

Some emails, unfortunately, are lost in the internet ether (I have had a few missed emails as well).

In any case, if you are eligible for a presale code, you can find it on the TOURS page (www.u2.com/tour)

Presale Code on Tour Page.png

and in your PROFILE page (www.u2.com/profile)

Presale Code on Profile Page.png

yes I see it, ok thanks :) so this means i will never receive emails from U2.com? is there anyway i can use another email to fix this thing? 

Also whenever a receive a reply to threads like this, i should receive an email too yes (as i have set my notifications), but i didnt receive an email when you replied to this thread :( 

1 minute ago, heshanp said:

yes I see it, ok thanks :) so this means i will never receive emails from U2.com? is there anyway i can use another email to fix this thing? 

Also whenever a receive a reply to threads like this, i should receive an email too yes (as i have set my notifications), but i didnt receive an email when you replied to this thread :( 

check the trash/junk mail folder... sometimes the emails go there...

If possible, try a different email account...

And sometimes it solves it, almost automagically... While I receive the majority of emails sent, there are a few that I've missed...

Also, please keep reporting it...

In any case, even if you are receiving the u2.com emails, it's always important to keep checking the site and Zootopia periodically for any possible update.

I would also recommend adding the subscription date to a calendar app (Google, iCalendar, etc) so you won't miss the resubscription period...

3 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

In any case, even if you are receiving the u2.com emails, it's always important to keep checking the site and Zootopia periodically for any possible update.

I would also recommend adding the subscription date to a calendar app (Google, iCalendar, etc) so you won't miss the resubscription period...

ok cool thanks :) 

Thanks Max, will do. Feeling pretty miffed tbo...no info about refunding, and no idea if I can still use my presale code. Plus, my credit card now has insufficient funds to buy another ticket...

1 minute ago, Smell_the_flowers said:

It gets more confusing...now I got an email from sportshub again saying my order is confirmed? 🤔 The story continues.

I suggest you to immediately contact Sportshub... the contact information is on their FAQ page (www.sportshub.com.sg/ticketing-faq) - email and phone, but I suggest to call them as it's faster - and see what they can do about the situation.

Please let us know if you get any answer...

Ok, just called customer service (girl named Elissa): tickets have indeed been cancelled, money will be refunded in 1 to 2 weeks, presale code is still working.

• Like 1
  • Brilliant 1

And called them again for a final check: after the cancellation email with the titel U2 2019 - Singapore, I received a mail with a confirmation of my order. This mail is very confusing, because it congratulates you on your order. But if you look closely, the number of tickets will be negative, as well as the amount of money due (both have a - sign in front of them). 

So it's actually the conformation of the cancellation/refund.

RIght, I upped my credit card limit, going for red zone again tonight... I:-)

I also called the venue to double check on the refund. Did they tell you that your presale code has been reset? 

Email from Sportshub:

As per the below e-mail, all tickets have been refunded from our end today.

It might take one to two working weeks for the bank to clear and process the amount back into your account.

In the meantime, you may attempt to purchase tickets tomorrow, 17 June 2019 from 10 am onwards.

Additionally, please rest assured that the promotion code that you received to purchase tickets for the Singapore show will be still be valid for one-time usage.

Okay so here’s a question, especially if you’re used to buying tickets on sports Hub. Do we enter a code and press  ‘go’ on the dot that the pre-sale opens (2am for me!) or do we enter it say, half an hour before and press ‘go’ expecting to be in a queue until it actually opens? Just want to make sure I’m ready! I’m setting my alarm for 1 am

1 hour ago, BrunoDog said:

Okay so here’s a question, especially if you’re used to buying tickets on sports Hub. Do we enter a code and press  ‘go’ on the dot that the pre-sale opens (2am for me!) or do we enter it say, half an hour before and press ‘go’ expecting to be in a queue until it actually opens? Just want to make sure I’m ready! I’m setting my alarm for 1 am

The presale is scheduled to start at 10.00 AM SGT on Monday, 17 June... We suggest going to www.u2.com/tour at that time.

We recommend verifying the presale start time using an online time difference tool... there are many, we use https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html and https://time.is/compare

28 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

The presale is scheduled to start at 10.00 AM SGT on Monday, 17 June... We suggest going to www.u2.com/tour at that time.

We recommend verifying the presale start time using an online time difference tool... there are many, we use https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html and https://time.is/compare

Thank you - I had already put in my code in readiness and got credit card details ready etc (as I’m going to bed now - I’m the U.K.).  I just opened the sports hub window for a final check  that I was logged in (which I had open anyway from when I registered on sports hub via U2 tours page), ...anyway - when I clicked on it to open, it refreshed (it had my code in it already) - and I am now in a Holding area with a countdown clock!  Eek - I’m not going to close anything or do anything else now but wait.  It says that you will be placed in a queue from the holding area when it opens.

19 hours ago, heshanp said:

I have the same problem as you. It's been 3 days. I've checked my spam folder and inbox so many times. I submitted an inquiry and only just received the acknowledgement of my inquiry after 1 day. Lucky thing is I can log in and see my code. and the link to the presales event is on the Tour page. But under my account info it shows Email status "Not confirmed" so I hope this doesn't affect my buying of the tickets.

22 minutes ago, pokie said:

I have the same problem as you. It's been 3 days. I've checked my spam folder and inbox so many times. I submitted an inquiry and only just received the acknowledgement of my inquiry after 1 day. Lucky thing is I can log in and see my code. and the link to the presales event is on the Tour page. But under my account info it shows Email status "Not confirmed" so I hope this doesn't affect my buying of the tickets.

i received the email just now... apparently it doesn't affect buying tickets so you are good to go :) 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, pokie said:

you need to confirm your email address... there should be a button close to the notification to do it (I can't make a screenshot of it because I confirmed it years ago)....

It shouldn't affect your chance to participate on the presale but it's better to do it - it may help to receive the u2.com email notifications...

• Like 1

THE PRESALE FOR SINGAPORE - RED HILL GROUP HAS STARTED.

The presale for Singapore - Wires group starts on Tuesday 18/Jun at 10.00 AM SGT.