Sign in to follow this  
sm2112

Singapore #U2thejoshuatreetour2019 [THREADS MERGED]

Just now, brendo1704 said:

Disaster. Was in in 4 mins. Went to look at seat choices, got thrown out and now code invalid. Any advice?

if it is in this window, do not input the code... scroll down...

06 Scroll down.png

Just now, Max Tsukino said:

I got the same information... it has been reported...

Max, thanks so much. Any idea now that's reported how long it will take to correct?

BTW, for those doing cat 1 seats, those little slivers in front of the VIP party sections are separate from the rear areas - click those slivers if you want to be close to field.

Just now, luckytwn said:

I'm trying to post a photo but it's too large. 

Says the following "Delivery method not available for your address" and then kicks me out.

We have reported it.

1 minute ago, brendo1704 said:

Disaster. Was in in 4 mins. Went to look at seat choices, got thrown out and now code invalid. Any advice?

can you PM mods with screenshots also please

Just now, luckytwn said:

Max, thanks so much. Any idea now that's reported how long it will take to correct?

I don't know... but be sure it's being checked at this very moment...

1 minute ago, Wiesje said:

I just got 2 GA, process of ordering and payment all went well.
Good luck everyone

What’s the browser you use?

10 minutes ago, luckytwn said:

No matter what, I cannot check out with the RZ tickets in my cart. Same with friends. It offers only one delivery method and then says it is invalid for anyone who doesn't have a Singapore address.

I'm having the same issue as well. Grateful for a reply from the mods. Thanks! 

Heshan

2 minutes ago, heshanp said:

What’s the browser you use?

Internet Explorer

Sometimes these issues happen due to different browsers as well.. man i never thought singapore will have these issues.. just to see the root cause ourselves, anyone who used internet explorer had this issue?

15 minutes ago, luckytwn said:

I'm trying to buy a Red Zone and it says Venue Collection (delayed) as the only option. But then it says that is only available to Singapore addresses and to select Print At Home or Venue Collection, neither of which is an option. Any advice?

I went to Booking.com, booked a hotel with free cancellation policy and used that address as my 'Singapore' address. Previous RZ experiences only asked for name, ID and credit card number on which order was booked, so I assume this is OK. I don't know why they need a Singapore address.

Posted (edited)

It’s not letting me check out due to the delivery method.  I have 2 red zone. - it keeps saying no valid delivery method for my location.   Don’t know wha to do!

Edited by BrunoDog

1 minute ago, BrunoDog said:

It’s not letting me check out due to the delivery method.  I have 2 red zone. - it keeps saying no valid delivery method for my location.   Don’t know wha to do!

It has been reported... waiting for being solved...

If possible and if you are OK with it, consider getting a GA ticket instead...

1 minute ago, BrunoDog said:

see further back in thread

So I’ve lost the red ones from my basket now.  It wouldn’t let us pay as it says delivery options not valid... 🙁

2 minutes ago, BrunoDog said:

It is an issue that has been reported.

1 minute ago, Smell_the_flowers said:

I went to Booking.com, booked a hotel with free cancellation policy and used that address as my 'Singapore' address. Previous RZ experiences only asked for name, ID and credit card number on which order was booked, so I assume this is OK. I don't know why they need a Singapore address.

This lets you finish the order. I guess you can always change back the address to your proper address after booking, since there's no need IMHO for the organisation to have this information for a collect-at-venue delivery method. @Max Tsukino is this assumption correct?

1 minute ago, Smell_the_flowers said:

This lets you finish the order. I guess you can always change back the address to your proper address after booking, since there's no need IMHO for the organisation to have this information for a collect-at-venue delivery method. @Max Tsukino is this assumption correct?

good strategy

Also had Red Zone but can't complete purchase because it does not recognize the only possible delivery method. Now saying my code is invalid.

Just now, Smell_the_flowers said:

And your credit card company allowed it go through with an address from Singapore and not your billing address? That seems unusual because of fraud protection protocols.

Just now, JuneT said:

Also had Red Zone but can't complete purchase because it does not recognize the only possible delivery method. Now saying my code is invalid.

Can you also PM mods with screenshots & full details, so we can forward to best place

3 minutes ago, Smell_the_flowers said:

It could work...

1 minute ago, Erin Go Bragh-less said:

I got my tickets, but not without a few expletives 😢😂

it's not a presale if there aren't a few expletives...

• Haha 1

Just now, luckytwn said:

And your credit card company allowed it go through with an address from Singapore and not your billing address? That seems unusual because of fraud protection protocols.

The address for sportshub registration is just a contact address. It's not needed for validation purpose (otherwise they would have asked for GA as well, right?)