Sign in to follow this  
sm2112

Singapore #U2thejoshuatreetour2019 [THREADS MERGED]

2 minutes ago, JuneT said:

Also had Red Zone but can't complete purchase because it does not recognize the only possible delivery method. Now saying my code is invalid.

Log off and try again... I got the same notice but when redoing the procedure again, it was accepted...

• Upvote 1

This was the message.... I am guessing by the time I book a hotel on booking.com will be too late for Red Zone!! Is that what others are going to try who have had same problem?

DB48BCB2-BE76-444E-B6D1-90A202F9BF58.png

12 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

if it is in this window, do not input the code... scroll down...

06 Scroll down.png

Unfortunately it didnt give me this option. Called sportshub. They can't help. Can only tell me my code is invalid. Nothing. Anyway of getting my code reset?

2 x GA standing successfully purchased. I could not be happier. Singapore here I come. YAY. Best of luck everyone.

Just now, brendo1704 said:

Unfortunately it didnt give me this option. Called sportshub. They can't help. Can only tell me my code is invalid. Nothing. Anyway of getting my code reset?

Go back to the Sportshub homepage. Click on the U2 photo and then re-submit your pre-sale code. You should be taken back to the ticket sale page without having to queue. 

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Smell_the_flowers said:

The address for sportshub registration is just a contact address. It's not needed for validation purpose (otherwise they would have asked for GA as well, right?)

No, GA is likely different than RZ where it is collection at the venue the night of the show only so that issue would not come up for regular GA. Clearly, they have an error in the coding and they need to change it for RZ.

Edited by luckytwn

1 minute ago, brendo1704 said:

Did you manage to book any allocation of tickets (non Red Zone) on your session earlier?

YESSS managed to buy tickets for Singapore! THANKFULLY I had a flawless booking experience!

SINGAPORE here we come

2 minutes ago, brendo1704 said:

Try logging out and back in.

Well I’ve gone in again from the beginning and put 2 red zone in my basket aGAIN but still getting same message on checkout.  Can not check out.  Has anyone else managed and what did you do?

Just now, BrunoDog said:

Well I’ve gone in again from the beginning and put 2 red zone in my basket aGAIN but still getting same message on checkout.  Can not check out.  Has anyone else managed and what did you do?

Currently, with RedZone, the only way that people have completed the transaction, is putting in their hotel address.

Just now, BrunoDog said:

For the previous posts, it seems that a solution is to give as an address the hotel in which you will be located when in Singapore...

Just now, BrunoDog said:

try using a local hotel address (temporarily) - then change it later (see earlier posts where this strategy has worked)

1 minute ago, BrunoDog said:

The only solution is to provide a Singapore address I'm afraid....you could try calling them and ask for advice. 

Just now, bigwave said:

try using a local hotel address (temporarily) - then change it later (see earlier posts where this strategy has worked)

not ideal - but if it works, then it works...

Just now, mich40 said:

Currently, with RedZone, the only way that people have completed the transaction, is putting in their hotel address.

You mean in my account set up instead of my uk address?

1 minute ago, bigwave said:

Did you manage to book any allocation of tickets (non Red Zone) on your session earlier?

I got an allocation. Yes. Didnt get to checkout cart though. Time to purchase expjred. Also going in througg sportshub gives me invalid code

SmartSelect_20190617-101157_Samsung Internet.jpg

1 minute ago, brendo1704 said:

I got an allocation. Yes. Didnt get to checkout cart though. Time to purchase expjred. Also going in througg sportshub gives me invalid code

Did you close the sportshub page and went it again from the U2.com/tour page?

Ok so do I have to put my nationality as Singapore then as it asks for my country!  Is this what everyone else has done....good lord ....I’ll try!

2 minutes ago, BrunoDog said:

Ok so do I have to put my nationality as Singapore then as it asks for my country!  Is this what everyone else has done....good lord ....I’ll try!

No, you can leave your country and nationality as is. Just enter a different address: image.thumb.png.0fe2aa921df53470bc128d2e3d4e6097.png

2 minutes ago, brendo1704 said:

Will try. But even when I spoke to sportshub they told me code was invalid. Thanks heaps fpr the suggestions.

28 minutes ago, heshanp said:

How did it work for you? Im curious

My problem was that I wasn’t logged in to SportsHub - which you have to do late in the process. Created a new account only to discover I already had one that I’d forgotten about. In the process of finally getting logged in, the website “forgot” my booking - eventually managed to discover an almost-hidden Checkout icon. Phew!

3 minutes ago, brendo1704 said:

Will try. But even when I spoke to sportshub they told me code was invalid. Thanks heaps fpr the suggestions.

please send us via PM screenshots of the procedure, including the not valid notice...

I followed the advice of the mods and used the hotel address. Thanks.

• Like 1