Sign in to follow this  
sm2112

Singapore #U2thejoshuatreetour2019 [THREADS MERGED]

2 minutes ago, Rob_W said:

how far in advance did it open today? Keeping my fingers crossed for tomorrow. 

it's very possible that since the presale page is set for the Red Hill group, the field will be open once it's 10.00 AM SGT this tuesday...
You will need to keep checking periodically...

1 minute ago, Rob_W said:

I logged into the "/tour" page about 45 minutes before tickets went on sale, clicked the [Red Hill] button and got put in the holding screen (pre-queue).  After flipping into the queue (PROMPTLY at 10 am local Singapore time), took about 4 minutes in the official queue until I was let in to buy tickets.  Good luck!

1 hour ago, mich40 said:

It will look like this, but will say Wires instead of Red Hill.

58D30815-423B-42D8-B05E-1E451069AB58.jpeg

Sorry but its a bit confusing, Ok, so let me clear out my doubt... Say like half an hour before the sale time (10am) when you click on the "Wires Pre Sale" button from the U2 Tour page, the above page will be displayed, and at 10am sharp, the page will be automatically direct us to the page shown below is it? 

1 hour ago, Max Tsukino said:

Wires Field.png

as you can see, the field for the Wires presale is not active... please wait until it's active...

Just now, heshanp said:

Sorry but its a bit confusing, Ok, so let me clear out my doubt... Say like half an hour before the sale time (10am) when you click on the "Wires Pre Sale" button from the U2 Tour page, the above page will be displayed, and at 10am sharp, the page will be automatically direct us to the page shown below is it?

At least at 10 AM sharp when you click the Wires presale button it will go to the second screenshot, with a field to add your presale code... once entered and when you hit go, you will go to the first screenshot...

It's possible that the field to add the presale code appears before 10 AM, but it's not a certainty...

• Like 1

We apologize but we need to take a few hours to rest before the Wires presale tomorrow.
If you have a question or an issue to report, please write it here (or send us a PM) and we will come back to you as soon as possible...

Thanks for understanding... see you in a little while...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

We apologize but we need to take a few hours to rest before the Wires presale tomorrow.
If you have a question or an issue to report, please write it here (or send us a PM) and we will come back to you as soon as possible...

Thanks a lot for your helps and advices guys, really appreciate it :) 

Hi, I'm a newbie, what is the queing system for GA that I keep reading about? Is it not just first come first serve? What is checking in?

13 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

Thanks for giving us a great life, ehmmm...night! 👍👍👍👍 You guys rock.

• Like 1

Gordon Bennett ! It doesn’t look like it went too well..

4 hours ago, heshanp said:

I have a small question... im wires so my presale is tomorrow.. I'm trying to understand the logic behind the holding/ waiting queue to get a better understanding on the process... So my guess is that, the sportshub site records our ip address, when we log in few minutes/ hours before the presale, and based on the ip-address login time they put us into a holding queue... in this case, say i login like 12 hours or 24 hours before the presale time from my laptop.. does this mean il be the first in the queue to buy if there is no one else logged in that early before me? 

I had found myself in the holding page about 4 hours before. I hadn’t  meant to as I was just getting things ready and the page (which I accessed from U2.com) refreshed and I saw the picture like mich40 posted.  It counted all the way down to 0.00 (I went to get a bit of sleep in the meantime!) then switched to say I was now in the queue.  I was in the ‘queue’ page for over 15 mins before it let me buy tickets. As I had an issue with red zone check out, I went to U2 forum and saw other people had already been in and checked out tickets so they had obviously been selected from the queue page before me.  I think it is random.   I don’t think it matters how long you are in the holding page at all. When I went back in (several times!) to retry for red zone, I didn’t get the ‘queue’ page at all and got straight through to the purchase page. This was about 20-30 minutes past the opening by this time. Good luck

17 minutes ago, BrunoDog said:

I had found myself in the holding page about 4 hours before. I hadn’t  meant to as I was just getting things ready and the page (which I accessed from U2.com) refreshed and I saw the picture like mich40 posted.  It counted all the way down to 0.00 (I went to get a bit of sleep in the meantime!) then switched to say I was now in the queue.  I was in the ‘queue’ page for over 15 mins before it let me buy tickets. As I had an issue with red zone check out, I went to U2 forum and saw other people had already been in and checked out tickets so they had obviously been selected from the queue page before me.  I think it is random.   I don’t think it matters how long you are in the holding page at all. When I went back in (several times!) to retry for red zone, I didn’t get the ‘queue’ page at all and got straight through to the purchase page. This was about 20-30 minutes past the opening by this time. Good luck

oh right.. thats brutal...thanks for the advice mate... havent had sleep in a week now thinking about the show. 

14 minutes ago, heshanp said:

oh right.. thats brutal...thanks for the advice mate... havent had sleep in a week now thinking about the show. 

H ha - I know! I was sat with stress levels through the roof imagining everyone buying up all the tickets in that 15 minute window till I got in. I picked up the sudoku to try and calm me down but I was jangling.  It took me 5 times before I actually did a successful check out but those problems with red zone have all been ironed out now.  You won’t have a problem getting tickets....they haven’t all gone!  What area are you going for?  Just be prepared with everything to hand.  You have about 5 mins once you have them in your basket to check out.

4 minutes ago, BrunoDog said:

H ha - I know! I was sat with stress levels through the roof imagining everyone buying up all the tickets in that 15 minute window till I got in. I picked up the sudoku to try and calm me down but I was jangling.  It took me 5 times before I actually did a successful check out but those problems with red zone have all been ironed out now.  You won’t have a problem getting tickets....they haven’t all gone!  What area are you going for?  Just be prepared with everything to hand.  You have about 5 mins once you have them in your basket to check out.

going for GA mate... I'm a person who dances, sways, sings along and mingle with the crowd and want to be in front :D 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, sivaramprasad said:

Hi, I'm a newbie, what is the queing system for GA that I keep reading about? Is it not just first come first serve? What is checking in?

Welcome to the Zoo. Meet Joe, some reading to give you a bit of an insight : http://onlineonthehorizon.com/ga-guide/

• Haha 1

Hi mods, bought 1 GA Ticket for Singapore in todays presale, allthough if I got an order confirmation number I haven‘t received an E-Mail confirmation yet. During a call this morning the hotline confirmed my order and wanted to send the confirmation again, but still not receive anything. Any reason to worry about? And before you ask also nothing in the spam/junk folder🤔

2 minutes ago, u2fan_1979 said:

Hi mods, bought 1 GA Ticket for Singapore in todays presale, allthough if I got an order confirmation number I haven‘t received an E-Mail confirmation yet. During a call this morning the hotline confirmed my order and wanted to send the confirmation again, but still not receive anything. Any reason to worry about? And before you ask also nothing in the spam/junk folder🤔

Save that confirmation number and keep your contact with the customer support service. Give them alternative email addresses... one of those may work.

10 hours ago, Rob_W said:

This morning I got my laptop up and running around 15 min before presale started and got in the ticketing site like a minute after the start of the presale. So no worries.... 

It's kind of quiet at the office today  😴  so just for fun I tried to see what kind of tickets were left .

As of 2 minutes ago it seems I could purchase quite easily (if I wanted them)  4 GA or 4 RZ in the RedHill pre-sale

So probably one of the easier show to get a good ticket.

Luc

• Like 1

Good luck at 10 am, ladies and gentlemen.  

• Like 2

Good luck to those who are buying tickets today, including myself haha... The link is open now and I'm in the holding area :) 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, heshanp said:

Good luck to those who are buying tickets today, including myself haha... The link is open now and I'm in the holding area :) 

Good luck!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mich40 said:

Good luck!

thanks mich :)