Sign in to follow this  
lizzd

Mobile Tix

OK so I've got GA for both nites in Auckland..WHEEE.. but I just thought oh oh..cuz when I get to Auckland I have to get a Sim card f or my phone ( I have always done this when traveling) so that means I will have a different number than what was listed in TM, NZ. I just went to TM NZ to see if I can change it &  I don't see where I can change my phone number at all when I get to NZ??  Went to profile, billing etc. ????

Send an email or call the customer support service for the ticketing agency and explain the situation...

Yeah, I suppose.....I did finally find the phone number in the 'billing' section not in 'profile' as I thought so I think I can change it once I get to NZ.

Thanks, Max

I would recommend to email them and confirm if that's possible and allowed as well as ask for any possible solution... better to be ready and not having a surprise once you arrive there...

Let us know what you find out. I'm sure there will be others in the same situation.

14 minutes ago, mich40 said:

Let us know what you find out. I'm sure there will be others in the same situation.

Will do

• Thanks 1

So I got this from TM:

Me: I am coming from the USA. I will be getting a Sim card once I arrive in NZ so I will have a different phone number. Will it be OK to change my phone number in my TM account once I arrive in NZ so I get my digital tix? Not sure what to do. I am going to both shows in Auckland. Thank Liz

TM: Yes, that will be fine as your tickets will be viewable from your Ticketmaster account. More information on Mobile Tickets can be found here - I hope this helps.

Khryss | Customer Service
Ticketmaster New Zealand

Me: So just to clarify- the tickets are not necessarily sent to my phone via a text, they will be on my TM account w/ the QR scan or bar code? Thank you Liz Dunn

TM: Hi there, Yes, that is correct. Kind Regards,

Jodi | Customer Service
Ticketmaster New Zealand

I haven't heard back from Ticketek yet.

• Thanks 1

Just now, lizzd said:

So I got this from TM:

Me: I am coming from the USA. I will be getting a Sim card once I arrive in NZ so I will have a different phone number. Will it be OK to change my phone number in my TM account once I arrive in NZ so I get my digital tix? Not sure what to do. I am going to both shows in Auckland. Thank Liz

TM: Yes, that will be fine as your tickets will be viewable from your Ticketmaster account. More information on Mobile Tickets can be found here - I hope this helps.

Khryss | Customer Service
Ticketmaster New Zealand

Me: So just to clarify- the tickets are not necessarily sent to my phone via a text, they will be on my TM account w/ the QR scan or bar code? Thank you Liz Dunn

TM: Hi there, Yes, that is correct. Kind Regards,

Jodi | Customer Service
Ticketmaster New Zealand

I haven't heard back from Ticketek yet.

Thanks for the info...
Now to wait for what Ticketek has to answer about this issue...

Heard back from from Ticketek:

Me: J

Jun 17, 12:30 AEST

U2 Joshua Tree Tour - I will be coming from the USA. I will get a Sim card once I am in Australia & as a result, my phone number will change. So I won't get the delivery of my digital tix to the correct phone number. Am I able to change my phone number in my account shortly before the shows? I am going to both shows in Sydney & also a show in Adelaide & Melbourne. Thank you Liz

Ticketek: Merina (Ticketek)

Jun 18, 13:04 AEST

Dear Elizabeth, We understand your concern.

As per your concern, we would request you to please login to your ticketek account and change the mobile on the website. Our, webiste is www.ticketek.com.au

Regards,
Merina
Online Support

Me: Jun 18, 13:56 AEST

Will the tickets appear under my account on Ticketek? As they do on Ticketmaster or are we going to get a text w/ the ticket?
I do want to clarify(sorry) but when I get to Australia the 2nd week of November & get a new phone number I can change it then & will get my tix?
Thank you Liz Dunn

Ticketek: Merina (Ticketek)

Jun 18, 15:42 AEST

Dear Elizabeth,

We would request you to please contact us at 132849 once you reach Australia. So, that we will be able to assist you better.

Regards,
Merina
Online Support

Sounds easy enough, hope all goes as planned!