Sign in to follow this  
stateless

General sale?

Did anyone here try for tickets during Singapore 1 general sale? Just changed my flight so I can go to Singapore 2, but already used up my allocation. Wondering how hard it is to get through during general sale. I'm only buying 1 seat, and am ok with cat 1 (not VIP, though, those prices are too outrageous for me).

1 ticket should be a breeze.

the website puts you in a virtual queue though when the tickets launch. you just gotta keep your fingers crossed.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, stateless said:

Did anyone here try for tickets during Singapore 1 general sale? Just changed my flight so I can go to Singapore 2, but already used up my allocation. Wondering how hard it is to get through during general sale. I'm only buying 1 seat, and am ok with cat 1 (not VIP, though, those prices are too outrageous for me).

I'd aim for CAT 1 or CAT 3, as the unusual stage orientation means the front-on seats will be much closer than usual! Many of the CAT 2 seats will be very side-on, with very poor views of the screen.

40 minutes ago, ddarroch said:

I'd aim for CAT 1 or CAT 3, as the unusual stage orientation means the front-on seats will be much closer than usual! Many of the CAT 2 seats will be very side-on, with very poor views of the screen.

That's my thinking. Also a higher chance of cat2 being obstructed by FOH and light/relay towers (based on my experience with an obstructed silver VIP seat in NJ in 2017). Just hoping we really will be close, and it's not like Brussels where all seats were very far away. The only bonus for that one was that I had sprained my ankle the day before, so distance meant the crowd was mellow enough that I didn't have to stand the whole time. Normally not a bonus for a U2 show, but worked for me that time. LOL!