Sign in to follow this  
ballardmama

Contact info for Pia tickets?

Posted (edited)

I registered for the vendor presale for tickets to the Tokyo night 2 show, I contacted my bank ahead of time to let them know about the purchase, etc.  I received a text this morning from my bank saying it was declined and to text YES to approve it, which I did.  Does Pia know that the transaction was approved my me or do I need to tell them to run the transaction again?  I want to contact Pia but I can't find any contact info (email and/or phone).  Does anyone know how I can contact them?  I remember seeing contact info for all of the ticketing companies for this tour posted on Tours page for the subscriber presale, and I'm thinking that the Pia info might have been there.  Can mods or anyone help?  Many thanks.

Edited by ballardmama
more info added

Posted (edited)

Thanks, I sent an email just now alerting them that I’ve told my bank to approve the charges and to please re-run the transaction. I’m curious if they’ll even read my email or just dump the transaction. I tried to call Pia but my call won’t go through. I’m using: 

+ 81 0570 06 9919

Is this the correct number for Pia? I’d love to just talk to someone to tell them to approve the charge. 

Edited by ballardmama

52 minutes ago, ballardmama said:

Thanks, I sent an email just now alerting them that I’ve told my bank to approve the charges and to please re-run the transaction. I’m curious if they’ll even read my email or just dump the transaction. I tried to call Pia but my call won’t go through. I’m using: 

+ 81 0570 06 9919

Is this the correct number for Pia? I’d love to just talk to someone to tell them to approve the charge. 

unfortunately we don't have a phone # for Pia... that may be the only one...

I just got an email from Pia that we didn’t get tickets. This AM we got a text from Bank of America that a Pia charge that looked like RZ was declined. I immediately called Bank of Am to approve it. But I was fearful Pia just moved on to the next person in the lottery. So I emailed Pia right away to let them know they could release-run the charge. Tonight I got 2 emails from Pia saying I didn’t get RZ or GA. So it seems they did just move on to the next person. So frustrating because I called B of Am last week to alert them that this charge would be happening, but they said it still may get flagged. 

How have people purchased tickets internationally like this without getting their credit card flagged? I’m so frustrated because it has felt like there was no way for me to buy them through their lottery system from the US. We were planning on Seoul 2 and saved our presale code for that, Japan wasn’t on our radar during Presales but I’m sure I wouldn’t have had issues if I had done the presale. 

Mods, will there be a ticket trade/sell page up sometime? 

32 minutes ago, ballardmama said:

Mods, will there be a ticket trade/sell page up sometime? 

That's the general plan... please wait until the green light appears - once this happen, a message will be posted about it, including guidelines and everything needed for it...

I was like you and holding out for Seoul 2 but as that looks unlikely I did the Tokyo vendor sale and managed to get a GA. Like you I was worried about being declined being in England. I contacted my bank but they said there was nothing they could do which I was surprised about but due to the amount there shouldn’t be an issue. I imagine if I was getting RZ it would have flagged.

I don’t think your ticket will have been allocated in the lottery but instead go to the general sale. I sent livenation an email today to query the availability of Tokyo 2 and they replied and said any categories that haven’t sold out or where the recipient couldn’t complete payment then these tickets will be available in the general sale. So maybe try again on Saturday.

Thanks for the info about the general sale. I’m hopeful for both of us that there will be a few tickets left.