Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

realgonekid

How Is This Even Possible?

That ginger twat of a singer Ed Sheeran has surpassed U2 with the biggest, most attended and highest grossing tour of all time. WTAF!!!

One man a guitar and a loop peday and insipid love songs is insanely popular.

it was the most boring concert I have been to

13 hours ago, realgonekid said:

That ginger twat of a singer Ed Sheeran has surpassed U2 with the biggest, most attended and highest grossing tour of all time. WTAF!!!

I really like him but no!  Not even the band Dawes can surpass U2.  For this American, that is saying a lot.  

9 hours ago, doctornickriviera said:

One man a guitar and a loop peday and insipid love songs is insanely popular.

it was the most boring concert I have been to

I like him that way.  I can imagine it doesn't go well in a stadium.  

22 hours ago, doctornickriviera said:

Ps you are gingerist

Hey, think about how I feel! Every drunk stranger who sees me tells me I look like him! 

The answer to the question posed by this thread is that sadly, bland, beige and boring as he is, he's played more shows on this tour than U2 did on the 360 tour and, presumably due to inflation, tickets were probably more expensive.

On 8/4/2019 at 3:00 PM, peterferris8 said:

Every drunk stranger who sees me tells me I look like him

I feel really bad that part of me snickered when I read your words, peterferris8.  I shall blame still laughing on the humor of other Zootopians.  I'm chuckling about a few things I've read today.  Do you have some good one liners to volley back at these drunks?   🎭

I need to go on the record saying I like Ed Sheeran.  I've not seen him live.  I almost went last year, however, that was so I could see Snow Patrol open for him.  I thought the bill should have been reversed.  I do think he is very talented. BUT:  Nobody beats U2, dang nabbit. 

On 8/3/2019 at 4:18 PM, doctornickriviera said:

Ps you are gingerist

Wouldn't that be one who pursues Ed Sheeran and not peterferris8? Let's cut a fellow Zootpian some slack.   :wacko:    (silliness not criticism) 

This is the best website ever.  I'd pay forty bucks for today's laughs alone but when are those darn downloads gonna be ready?    :rolleyes:

On 8/4/2019 at 9:00 PM, peterferris8 said:

Hey, think about how I feel! Every drunk stranger who sees me tells me I look like him! 

The answer to the question posed by this thread is that sadly, bland, beige and boring as he is, he's played more shows on this tour than U2 did on the 360 tour and, presumably due to inflation, tickets were probably more expensive.

Don’t worry, when I had hair I looked like Gary Barlow... when he was the fat one in the band!

1 hour ago, Manohlive said:

Do you have some good one liners to volley back at these drunks?   🎭

I think next time I may just adopt good old sarcasm and offer massive congratulations to them on the genius and originality of their humour.

6 hours ago, peterferris8 said:

I think next time I may just adopt good old sarcasm and offer massive congratulations to them on the genius and originality of their humour.

How about...no I’m actually Mick Hucknall....

which reminds me ....I hate simply red too...*

*thinks to self ....maybe I do have an anti ginger agenda....

17 hours ago, peterferris8 said:

You've time to come up with some good ones.   Their humour?   So they are having fun with it?   OOOHHH.   I'd get some good zingers and be ready for mental jousting!