joshthetree

U2 T-Shirt Day 25-Sep-2019

Did you do a thread for this day in 2018?   I remember one.  Thanks for letting me/whomever know.  😀

• Like 1

I'm starting to ponder which one to wear tomorrow. I have several. Although taking the photo might be awkward as I don't have a mobile/smartphone. But I will wear my U2 shirt with pride.

Celebrating this beautiful day and the birth of the band with #u2t0925. Happy U2 day everyone!

BD844514-9085-4E00-A1F6-6DD4AF8CF6F4.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Brilliant 2

I wear all my of U2 concert shirts to bed, since I purchased  my first one at zootv 92. Yankees Stadium.  They get worn out but I love each & everyone of them. Vertigo 05 has been my staple for 14 years. These Edun made tees stand test if time.

My new favorite that I won’t wear as Pjs is the “love is bigger than anything thing in its way” Tee from U2 ei2018 tour. Its a real Chic made tshirt great neckline & a flattering length! I wear it everywhere, especially to Yoga & let the U2 logo on the back inspire my fellow Yogis! Happy Anniversary to my favorite 4!! Thanks for giving me a great wardrobe!

• Like 1

macphisto.thumb.jpg.00a6edef4db088e2486b3bd312d8726a.jpg

The look on people's faces when they see this tee shirt is priceless.  Thanks to the doc.   You look great, Mich.  The beard is quite fashionable, Max.  I'm glad your flight was not delayed for that show, bigwave.  Thanks to the mods and everyone.  What a great day.  😀

Edited by Manohlive
  • Like 4
  • Brilliant 3

18 minutes ago, rrachee said:

I hate selfies so this goes to show how much I love U2! 

Same here.  I'm awful at them.  Great tee shirt. 

Thank you very, very much for all your support for the annual U2 T-Shirt event. It couldn’t happen without all your: retweets, likes, pictures, comments, follows and everything else you did to support it – hope you had fun, you are all stars. Hope to see you next time #U2T0925

If you want to see more pictures from the event search for #U2T0925 in google or search for this hash tag on Twitter and Instagram

:u2-1383:

Edited by joshthetree
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, joshthetree said:

Thank you very, very much for all your support for the annual U2 T-Shirt event. It couldn’t happen without all your: retweets, likes, pictures, comments, follows and everything else you did to support it – hope you had fun, you are all stars. Hope to see you next time #U2T0925

If you want to see more pictures from the event search for #U2T0925 in google or search for this hash tag on Twitter and Instagram

:u2-1383:

great initiative jtt. Struck a chord with fans everywhere.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, bigwave said:

great initiative jtt. Struck a chord with fans everywhere.

Thanks it's a bit of U2 related fun 👈will be back for more next year🍀

• Brilliant 1