Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

promenade95

25 percent off merchandise

Recommended Posts

hi

Hope someone can help me out here...i want to buy a t shirt from the store and redeem my 25 off voucher. My problem is i cannot see it or find it on my profile page,my membership is valid until November.

Any help appreciated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmm, mine has also disappeared from my profile page - maybe something to do with recent changes to the shop? You should have got an email with the coupon code last time you renewed, although occasionally they don't arrive...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, promenade95 said:

hi

Hope someone can help me out here...i want to buy a t shirt from the store and redeem my 25 off voucher. My problem is i cannot see it or find it on my profile page,my membership is valid until November.

Any help appreciated.

Please check the emails you received when you subscribed/resubscribed... one of those has the discount code...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Different issue here...I was shopping in the US Store for vinyl versions of Pop and NLOTH, when I applied my discount code the following message was displayed:

"[your] discount code isn’t valid for the items in your cart"

I haven't used my code and can't see anywhere that limits what items the code can be used for. Has anyone else encountered this or can help?

I submitted a query via the help page only for Live Nation to respond after 3 days saying '"not our problem, contact U2.com"

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 hour ago, Not_Goodbye said:

Different issue here...I was shopping in the US Store for vinyl versions of Pop and NLOTH, when I applied my discount code the following message was displayed:

"[your] discount code isn’t valid for the items in your cart"

I haven't used my code and can't see anywhere that limits what items the code can be used for. Has anyone else encountered this or can help?

I submitted a query via the help page only for Live Nation to respond after 3 days saying '"not our problem, contact U2.com"

 

Discount coupons are not valid on audio/video items or 3rd party items such as the necklaces. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, mich40 said:

 

Discount coupons are not valid on audio/video items or 3rd party items such as the necklaces. 

Thanks Mich40. I'd read my membership email a couple of times when looking for the code but somehow managed to miss that important clarification. Many thanks for your quick help. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...