Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

promenade95

25 percent off merchandise

hi

Hope someone can help me out here...i want to buy a t shirt from the store and redeem my 25 off voucher. My problem is i cannot see it or find it on my profile page,my membership is valid until November.

Any help appreciated.

Hmm, mine has also disappeared from my profile page - maybe something to do with recent changes to the shop? You should have got an email with the coupon code last time you renewed, although occasionally they don't arrive...

1 hour ago, promenade95 said:

hi

Hope someone can help me out here...i want to buy a t shirt from the store and redeem my 25 off voucher. My problem is i cannot see it or find it on my profile page,my membership is valid until November.

Any help appreciated.

Please check the emails you received when you subscribed/resubscribed... one of those has the discount code...

Different issue here...I was shopping in the US Store for vinyl versions of Pop and NLOTH, when I applied my discount code the following message was displayed:

"[your] discount code isn’t valid for the items in your cart"

I haven't used my code and can't see anywhere that limits what items the code can be used for. Has anyone else encountered this or can help?

I submitted a query via the help page only for Live Nation to respond after 3 days saying '"not our problem, contact U2.com"

1 hour ago, Not_Goodbye said:

Different issue here...I was shopping in the US Store for vinyl versions of Pop and NLOTH, when I applied my discount code the following message was displayed:

"[your] discount code isn’t valid for the items in your cart"

I haven't used my code and can't see anywhere that limits what items the code can be used for. Has anyone else encountered this or can help?

I submitted a query via the help page only for Live Nation to respond after 3 days saying '"not our problem, contact U2.com"

Discount coupons are not valid on audio/video items or 3rd party items such as the necklaces. 

22 hours ago, mich40 said:

Discount coupons are not valid on audio/video items or 3rd party items such as the necklaces. 

Thanks Mich40. I'd read my membership email a couple of times when looking for the code but somehow managed to miss that important clarification. Many thanks for your quick help.