Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
U2Community

'Mumbai - Let's Rock The House!'

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Turkued said:

Help. Everything went smoothly until I read my pickup instructions: I'm supposed to pick up the ticket at the stadium between September 24 and November 15. I won't be in the country until the day before the show, Suggestions on what I should do? Thanks

ย 

Contact immediately BookMyShow [ 24/7 Customer Care | Phone: 022 61445050 ORย 022 339895050] and explain the circumstances...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Turkued said:

Help. Everything went smoothly until I read my pickup instructions: I'm supposed to pick up the ticket at the stadium between September 24 and November 15. I won't be in the country until the day before the show, Suggestions on what I should do? Thanks

ย 

We think they are updating this to allow willcall pickup on day of show for those living outside India - will follow up when more is known...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A new pick up option appeared but as Turkued said, we have to pick up tickets between septembre 24 and november 15th

Long holidays in India ? ๐Ÿ˜€

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, patsw said:

Thank you very much.

Now I have a ticket but there is no option for delivery outside India. Just home delivery..

I'm in panic so maybe I can't see something evident...

Omg !

ย 

ย 

clarifying this, will update...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, patsw said:

A new pick up option appeared but as Turkued said, we have to pick up tickets between septembre 24 and november 15th

Long holidays in India ? ๐Ÿ˜€

It's being checked... please wait....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I tried to communicate with the customer service person, a very nice girl, but other than reading what the voucher says she was no big help. On their mobile page you can access what actually looks like a ticket but it too says "pick up". You guys have solved more problems for me over the years that I feel a bit guilty about dumping this on you but any information you could get would be helpful.Thanks.

ย 

ย 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Turkued said:

I tried to communicate with the customer service person, a very nice girl, but other than reading what the voucher says she was no big help. On their mobile page you can access what actually looks like a ticket but it too says "pick up". You guys have solved more problems for me over the years that I feel a bit guilty about dumping this on you but any information you could get would be helpful.Thanks.

ย 

ย 

They are working on fixing the pick up dates....and we do what we can to help where we can. :) That's what we are here for.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, mich40 said:

They are working on fixing the pick up dates....and we do what we can to help where we can. :) That's what we are here for.

You do such a good job at times I think we take you for granted. Without your help these forays into foreign ticket systems would not work. All of us owe you a deep amount of gratitude.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One question for you both: From where are you buying tickets? It's possible that the timezone is a factor for what the site shows...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

It's being checked... please wait....

Thank you so much for helping ๐Ÿ™‚

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

One question for you both: From where are you buying tickets? It's possible that the timezone is a factor for what the site shows...

Purchased the ticket from the United Kingdom. No problem with the bank, the form was set upper foreign numbers..it just fails at not giving us an e-ticket option or a will, call closer to the show.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Turkued said:

Purchased the ticket from the United Kingdom. No problem with the bank, the form was set upper foreign numbers..it just fails at not giving us an e-ticket option or a will, call closer to the show.

Pick Up will be allowed through day of show. (RED) Zone is Day of Show ONLY...

Just to be on the safest side: please save any and all emails you receive. If possible even print them for if they are needed.
Please also keep checking periodically Zootopia, for any update on this issue...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, sukhjitkamal said:

I was UK too.ย 

They are working on it, but as previously stated it may be a region issue... In the end you should be OK.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ddarroch said:

Normally I'd say no, second level seats are not better than first level seats. First level seats are closer, & importantly should have less obstructions from the delay (speaker) towers. As you can see in the below image, the lower level seats may have some obstruction from the trusses (steel frames) of the delay towers. While the higher level seats may be obstructed by the actual speaker stacks, which are wider than the trusses, & totally opaque.

spacer.png

However, DY Patil, & the other cricket ground used this tour, are a bit different. The lower level (concourse) has very low sloping tiers, with the front row often right at ground level. So the second level is likely to still have views below the speaker stacks. Though of course it'll still be further away than the lower level.

spacer.png

The low angle of the slope of the lower level concourse may create a couple of problems too. The front row could be down at ground level, so may have trouble seeing over the GA crowd. So I wouldn't sit in the first couple of rows of the lower level. Also that low angle slope may make it tough to see, if you have a particularly tall person seated in front of you?

The other possible obstruction for the lower level is the sound/video booth(s). As you can see in the top image, in 2017 there was a single, centrally located sound/video booth, which was two storeys high. This could obstruct centrally located seats on the lower level.

However, I believe the layout will be different this time around. Looking at the Ticketmaster seat map for Optus stadium, Perth, it looks like there will be TWO sound/video booths this time! They won't be centrally located, & I'm presuming these will only be single storey.

spacer.png

ย 

ย 

Thank you very much.

I have bought a first level ticket and we'll see ...๐Ÿ™‚

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got a new email

Address for pickup
Available only on the mentioned address,date and time.
Sat, 14 Dec - Sun, 15 Dec 201911:00 AM - 08:00 PM
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, sukhjitkamal said:

Got a new email

Address for pickup
Available only on the mentioned address,date and time.
Sat, 14 Dec - Sun, 15 Dec 201911:00 AM - 08:00 PM

excellent...
save it and even print it...

now... to wait... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

THE PRESALE FOR MUMBAI - WIRES GROUP HAS STARTED.

IMPORTANT: Please remember to follow the procedure as it appears on the email you received and on the FAQ in the HELP page.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, patsw said:

Thank you very much.

I have bought a first level ticket and we'll see ...๐Ÿ™‚

No worries, I've edited my post as I didn't have time to finish it earlier the day. Hope you are happy with your seats. Remember if you arrive at your seats & have a visual obstruction, which is not listed on your ticket, you may be able to request to change seats. This happened in Europe & the US, on i+e/e+i, where people were moved from their reasonably cheap obstructed seats (when the ticket didn't mention the obstruction) to some very, very good seats, at no extra charge. This is more likely in poorly selling shows, & not sure if they'd do this in India. But if I had seats, I'd be arriving early, & asking to move seats to a better location if the seats is purchased were obstructed.

Edited by ddarroch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ddarroch said:

No worries, I've edited my pay as I didn't have time to finish it earlier the day. Hope you are happy with your seats. Remember if you arrive at your seats & have a visual obstruction, which is not listed on your ticket, you may be able to request to change seats. This happened in Europe & the US, on i+e/e+i, where people were moved from their reasonably cheap obstructed seats (when the ticket didn't mention the obstruction) to some very, very good seats, at no extra charge. This is more likely in poorly selling shows, & not sure if they'd do this in India. But if I had seats, I'd be arriving early, & asking to move seats to a better location if the seats is purchased were obstructed.

Good advice. I won't forget. Thank you ! ๐Ÿ™‚

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, rahuldhond said:

Booked.๐Ÿ‘

Were you in the Wires group? How easy was it? (Just for reference) ta

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, bigwave said:

Were you in the Wires group? How easy was it? (Just for reference) ta

I was in Wires. Was no problem at all,ย in and out in 5 minutes.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...