01 U2 The Joshua Tree Tour 2019 Auckland Timetable Header.jpg02 U2 The Joshua Tree Tour 2019 Auckland Timetable.png03 U2 The Joshua Tree Tour 2019 Auckland Timetable Info.png04 U2 The Joshua Tree Tour 2019 Auckland Timetable Footer.png

Kia Ora and G’day,

It’s been 9 years since U2 have visited the lands down under, but all of that is about to change. In just a few days, #TheJoshuaTreeTour2019 will begin. Let’s celebrate with those who have waited so long to see them. 

If you are there, share with the community your photos, videos, comments and reviews... If you have any information about the venue, any fan gathering or something interesting... post it here and let us know. If you are vicariously dreaming through the live threads, please comment too. The more the merrier....

45 minutes ago, gregdownie said:

What time does the Noel Gallagher band start, trying to figure out when to catch a bus!

Assume it's 7.00 PM... give at best 15 min after, at worst 30 min...

1 hour ago, Max Tsukino said:

Assume it's 7.00 PM... give at best 15 min after, at worst 30 min...

Awesome thank you, so the main event about 8:30 or so?

1 minute ago, gregdownie said:

Awesome thank you, so the main event about 8:30 or so?

It may be the expected time, but since around here time is not a linear fixed thing, perhaps it's better to be as early as possible...

What’s the song right before U2 go on stage ?

Today’s the start of an awesome couple of weeks !

(And yes, i only have 1 joke...)

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, xrayjets said:

What’s the song right before U2 go on stage ?

by now this question may be etched on the Zootopia server...  😁

Today’s the start of an awesome couple of weeks !

Nothing to stop this being the best day ever... =D

• Like 1
  • Brilliant 1

Was never good at replying to posts on this site. So to xrayjets - it's the classic 'Whole of the Moon' by The Waterboys. Hope they mix that up a bit 2 yrs down the line.

Good luck everyone, have a great show, look forward to 'tuning in' at 6AM Irish time in a few hours time. There's no buzz like a live U2 buzz! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, yardie said:

Was never good at replying to posts on this site. So to xrayjets - it's the classic 'Whole of the Moon' by The Waterboys. Hope they mix that up a bit 2 yrs down the line.

The question is in jest...  he knows...

In the early days of Zootopia, during the Vertigo tour, that “What’s the song right before U2 go on stage ?” daily occurrence — even in days without a show... some zootopians were quite exasperated by it, someone made a t-shirt with it (and the answer) for the shows he was attending...

by now it's not a tour start day if it doesn't appear... 😁

• Like 1

Sad that I'll be at work while the show's happening, but looking forward to coming back here tomorrow evening and reading all the posts!

It took forever for me to figure out in 1997 that the opening song (or 2nd to last opening song) was Verve's Bittersweet Symphony. In 2001, it used to be "Mama, just can't get enough" from New Radicals -- but that only lasted like two gigs in, then it changed. Now, all those opening songs come on the radio and it brings me back to that particular tour and the warm fuzzies about it all. I still pop on Seasons by Future Islands to bring me back to 2018 and the 1st leg of the tour. Good times!

3 hours ago, Sherry said:

Seasons by Future Islands

As long as we are waiting-I love that song.  I still listen to it all the time.  Thanks for posting the times for all of us.  It is appreciated, especially when dealing with daylight savings time.   😳