Sign in to follow this  
kitemaster

e-ticket issue

Fans who ordered e-tickets have been promised that the ticket print suppression would be lifted 72 hours before the show. Well it is not 69 hours before the show and the stupid print suppression has still not been lifted. U2 please get involved in this and have ticketmaster release the tickets. We have waited long enough. There is no contact telephone number to call for ticketmaster customer service in Australia only twitter and facebook and they don't respond.

Edited by kitemaster
caps & accusitory

Your tickets aren't quite ready yet...

We’re working with the event organisers on a few final details, before we can make your tickets available. Please check back later.

Completely unacceptable U2. I want my money back. I know they are doing this just to piss off the scalpers but they are also pissing of their fans.

Edited by kitemaster

I got up at 3:00 a.m. Est and 5 hours later tickets are not available to print yet. I sent a direct message to ticketmaster australia but they never bothered to reply. Impossible to get through on the phone. 

When can I access my U2 tickets?

- All Hard Tickets for Optus Stadium will be delayed until day of General Public Onsale, Tuesday
  11 June 2019 at 2pm.

- All Hard Tickets for Marvel Stadium will be delayed until 9:00am, Friday 18th October.

- All Collector Tickets will be dispatched a month prior to the event. Collector Tickets are not
  available to those without a valid Australian address. You must provide an Australian postal
  address to receive Collector Tickets.

The exception to this is the VIP Party Experience which can be collected from the Venue on event
  day.

- All Mobile & Print-At-Home tickets will be delayed until 72 hours prior to event day.

- All VIP (Red) Zone tickets can only be collected from the venue on the day of the show.

- All VIP Party Experience tickets can only be collected from the venue on the day of the show.

In a first for any artist performing in New Zealand and Australia, and to ensure fans have the best access, floor tickets for all of U2’s Australian and New Zealand shows will be paperless.

Not only does this improve your experience getting into the venue on show day, digital-only tickets also means less scalping, safer and easier transfer to friends, and a better environmental outcome with less waste.

All digital tickets will be delayed until 72 hours prior to the event date. At this point you will be able to access your tickets via your Ticketmaster account.

Edited by kitemaster

2 hours ago, kitemaster said:

We’re working with the event organisers on a few final details, before we can make your tickets available. Please check back later.

It should read we've had 6 months to get your tickets ready but We’re working with the event organisers on a few final details, before we can make your tickets available just to piss everybody off.

I received this email from ticketmaster Australia 5 days ago. What a crock of shit.

Just a heads-up...

Nice job on getting tickets to U2: The Joshua Tree Tour 2019 at Marvel Stadium on Friday 15 November 2019! We just wanted to remind you that the print suppression on your tickets will be lifted at 7:00pm on Tuesday 12 November 2019. 

Great events take time and we appreciate your patience in waiting for your tickets.

Do yourself a favour and avoid the queue by ensuring you have your tickets either printed or on your mobile, ready to scan before arriving at the venue.

Once the suppression is lifted, how do I get my tickets?

Print-at-Home:

If you chose Print-at-Home, your tickets will be available to print from your My Ticketmaster account. For more information on how to access your Print-at-Home tickets click here.

Mobile Tickets:

If you are on the General Admission Floor you will be able to access your tickets directly from your mobile through your My Ticketmaster account. For everything you need to know about Mobile Tickets, please click here.

It's never been easier for you to share your tickets with family and friends! Whether you're buying for a friend or not everyone is arriving together. Find out how to forward your tickets here

Anything else you need to know?

Our FAQ Page lists most of the common questions and latest event info. Add it to your bookmarks and stay on top of the latest news regarding your event.

That’s it for now, but if anything else comes up, we’ll be in touch.

Enjoy the show,

Ticketmaster Customer Service Team

What a complete sham. How long do we have to wait ? How long.....

Edited by sanfran