Sign in to follow this  
Max Tsukino

Perth #TheJoshuaTreeTour2019 Live Thread

decision time...

If you were in any of the past shows... which one did you choose? Which one will you wear for your shows?

Which one would you wear, if you are dreaming of going?

• Brilliant 1

Finally! 😎

A show I can listen to more comfortably - I do have to do my best impression of a "morning person" though! 😄

@Max Tsukino, when you list the time above, that's when the scheduled start is for the opening act, not U2 themselves - is that right?

37 minutes ago, dmway said:

Finally! 😎

A show I can listen to more comfortably - I do have to do my best impression of a "morning person" though! 😄

@Max Tsukino, when you list the time above, that's when the scheduled start is for the opening act, not U2 themselves - is that right?

Official scheduled start as indicated on the venues and/or ticketing systems websites

• Thanks 1

this will be my first time at Optus Stadium. looking forward to checking out the stadium for myself tomorrow evening 😎👍

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Max Tsukino said:

decision time...

If you were in any of the past shows... which one did you choose? Which one will you wear for your shows?

Which one would you wear, if you are dreaming of going?

I went with these two 

15F1ED2C-5198-44F0-871C-71A0996F80BF.jpeg

• Brilliant 1

16 minutes ago, BigBunny said:

this will be my first time at Optus Stadium. looking forward to checking out the stadium for myself tomorrow evening 😎👍

Hope you have the time of your life. The show is magnificent. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, kings said:

Hope you have the time of your life. The show is magnificent. 

thanks kings 👋  my mobile doesn't have internet access so sadly I can't send anything to this thread from the venue.

gonna be taking advantage of the free public transport to Optus Stadium. think we'll be getting there around 6pm.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

oh my gosh, it looks like the queue for GA doesn't have any shade. today is going to reach 35c ☀️

This is the one gig that in my head I was going to be at. Unfortunately my wife slapped me hard across the face shouting we can't do Ireland to Australia and back again  IN A WEEK. I was , and still am convinced we could have done with that non stop flight from London. Alas. 😀

Have a good one. I will be listening in from 'the other side of the world' eating eggs n bacon, and always thinking (in my head) that I'd a great plan. :IWTR_IWTH:

Edited by yardie
  • Like 1

so I'm at home in a pretty cool house but outside it must be nearing the maximum. I don't know how the people waiting in GA will cope.