Sign in to follow this  
Max Tsukino

Mumbai #TheJoshuaTreeTour2019 Live Thread

5 hours ago, dmway said:

@Max Tsukino The show is really beginning at 4 in the afternoon? Won't it be hotter than Hades then?

4:30pm is when they start ushering people into the stadium...

On the boomyshow website they say gates are opening at 4pm and  close at 7 pm

And  bookmyshow sent me a mail saying we can pick up our tickets at the stadium till 8pm.

Anyway it’s not very clear and Mumbai seems to be a such messy city...I think that in case you want to attend the show, it’s safer to try to be there very early.

And maybe Mr Mac Phisto will appreciate Hades 😀😀😀

Of course the show will not start at 4, that's just the time the gates open. Curfew is at 10 pm so my guess would be a start time of around 7:30 pm.

Edited by kps88

3 hours ago, patsw said:

On the boomyshow website they say gates are opening at 4pm and  close at 7 pm

And  bookmyshow sent me a mail saying we can pick up our tickets at the stadium till 8pm.

Anyway it’s not very clear and Mumbai seems to be a such messy city...I think that in case you want to attend the show, it’s safer to try to be there very early.

And maybe Mr Mac Phisto will appreciate Hades 😀😀😀

image.thumb.png.4fb1cf18433b2f144787aaf26b37e11e.png

13 hours ago, dmway said:

@Max Tsukino The show is really beginning at 4 in the afternoon? Won't it be hotter than Hades then?

as explained before, we always use the official times as stated on the ticketing agencies and/or venue sites... that time is what they have on the bookmyshow site at the time of opening the live thread...

• Thanks 1

You know what's weird about this last show? It's not just the last show of the tour, it's U2's last one of the entire decade. What a decade it's been.

• Brilliant 2

4 hours ago, peterferris8 said:

You know what's weird about this last show? It's not just the last show of the tour, it's U2's last one of the entire decade. What a decade it's been.

Wow Peter.  You nailed it with that observation.  I remain so optimistic about what the next decade will bring.  And yet, this one may well be the ultimate decade for the band and the fans.  SoI and SoE so wonderfully recaptured, explained, and celebrated the last 5 decades.  They can't do that again. But they can continue to mature, grow and share. The last weeks of this decade suggests that continues and there is no let down in sight.   

Edited by BillHenderson
  • Like 1
  • Brilliant 1

Whyy did I sign up to work in am? If I sleep now I can get up snd still follow along with most of the show 🤩

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, badsilver said:

Whyy did I sign up to work in am? If I sleep now I can get up snd still follow along with most of the show 🤩

I'm usually waking up then(New York time). Not much hope for streaming, it's soo...far away. 😎

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, hestia said:

I'm usually waking up then(New York time). Not much hope for streaming, it's soo...far away. 😎

Yea well i will try to be here at least haha

• Like 1

• Like 1

7 hours ago, peterferris8 said:

I would not have thought of that.  Very cool.  Thank you.  It's extra imeptus to be up for the live thread.

• Like 1
  • Brilliant 1

3 hours ago, BillHenderson said:

SoI and SoE so wonderfully recaptured, explained, and celebrated the last 5 decades.  They can't do that again.

Props, Billhenderson. Yeah. SOIETJT30SOEITJT2019. 

These last shows of tours make me sad but also appreciative of how awesome all of this is, and has been, for my entire adult life. I was a teenager when it began and now I'm approaching sixty years of age. I'm glad they released Ahimsa as they did.  My heart leapt when its announcement email arrived.  I'm happy if they play anything but hope they do Ahimsa tonight as well. 

• Like 2