Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

angel_of_pittsburgh

Has anyone received the MEDIUM RARE CD yet (MERGED)

question to those who have received: was your cd in plastic wrap? i remember my slane castle cd was in plastic but this one was not. not a big deal, justwondering.

I got mine earlier this week, but haven't had a chance to listen yet.

Where can we see the lyrics for these songs? Can only understand some of them, would love to understand more of what Bono is saying.

hey hey hey...just got mine this past Friday, so it should be coming very soon.....love it!!!

chadp123 wrote:

question to those who have received: was your cd in plastic wrap? i remember my slane castle cd was in plastic but this one was not. not a big deal, just wondering.

Received mine last week, its awesome CD1 with outtakes from ATYLB and HTDAB - the b-sides I already have. People are actually selling their copies of this diskset on e-bay for $50.

wheres the free cd that we were supposed to get.

come on u2.com.wheres this free cd.that was supposed to come with our membership.

I received this email at the end of March:

As part of your subscription to U2.com we're mailing you a copy of the limited-edition double CD

'U2 Medium Rare and Remastered'.

The CD is now in production and we expect shipping to our paid subscribers to begin in the second week of April. CD's will be shipped in order ofsubscription date, those who have been subscribers longest being mailed first. Please allow 4-7 days for shipping within the U.S., 5-10 days for U.K. and 7-15days elsewhere in the world.

I am still waiting for mine I expect it will turn up by the end of this month.

Meadowlea wrote:

As part of your subscription to U2.com we're mailing you a copy of the limited-edition double CD

The CD is now in production and we expect shipping to our paid subscribers to begin in the second week of April. CD's will be shipped in order of subscription date, those who have been subscribers longest being mailed first. Please allow
4-7 days for shipping within the U.S
., 5-10 days for U.K. and 7-15 days elsewhere in the world.

I received the same e-mail at the end of March too. Well its been almost 3 weeks and yet I still don't have it! 4-7 Days my butt!mad.gif

aland72 wrote:

anyone from the uk got theirs yet?

No joy here! Not panicking yet though!

rocker1992 wrote:

Meadowlea wrote:

The CD is now in production and we expect shipping to our paid subscribers to begin in the second week of April. CD's will be shipped in order of subscription date, those who have been subscribers longest being mailed first. Please allow
4-7 days for shipping within the U.S
., 5-10 days for U.K. and 7-15 days elsewhere in the world.

I received the same e-mail at the end of March too. Well its been almost 3 weeks and yet I still don't have it! 4-7 Days my butt!
mad.gif

Haven't received mine yet, but I'm not surprised since I still don't have access to the paid side.

The email states "CD's will be shipped in order of subscription date, those who have been subscribers longest being mailed first". I've beena subscriber since the old zoo started and I live in CA where Fanfire is located. Should have gotten the CD already.

got mine last week, been too busy to listen will sit and listen on weekend,hopefully, would love to have few hours to myself (australia)