Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

angel_of_pittsburgh

Has anyone received the MEDIUM RARE CD yet (MERGED)

...I have most of the tracks on my iPod because I got the Complete U2 download. There are couple on the CD I haven't got though, so I wish it would gethere. :)

I got my package yesterday (I'm in Australia)...have them all too, except Neon Lights wasn't on the Complete U2....can't wait to listen at worktomorrow.

I must be blessed....sort of. I received my CD just 2 weeks after buying my subscription. But it won't play on my computer. It plays the first song thenejects. I SAW the warning about the copying and downloading. AND I would never do that. But I don't own a CD player. All I have is a computer. So how am Isupposed to listen to it.

Very frustrated right now. Anybody have any suggestions?

Thanks.

Many of us poor schlubs sitting here with CD players and no Medium Rare CD to play them in wink02.gif

viviana wrote:

Any one in canada have received yet????

Received mine today!!!!!

Thought mine was never going to come, hints my frustration, but it did. Hold on people, you will get it soon.thumbsup.gif

I got mine last week, just listened to it for the first time last night. It's okay, definitely some good songs but most are probably 'growers'.

Finally got mine 2 days ago. Some really interesting stuff on it. Nicely put together, another fine fanclub item.

57pogues wrote:
Many of us poor schlubs sitting here with CD players and no Medium Rare CD to play them in sick.gifme neither - probably won't get one either - going fanfire'strack recordtired.gif

'

Just got mine yesterday, haven't had a chance to listen to it yet but will do this evening!! (Dublin)

Just got mine yesterday, haven't had a chance to listen to it yet but will do this evening!! (Dublin)

I got the gift this time. It arrived last week. I am very pleased. Hope you all get yours too.

Hi everyone,

I just got my cds last Monday. I renewed my membership the last week of February. I hope this help you.

I got mine this morning... been listening to it off and on all day... i like it, it would be nice to hear some new stuff but its a nice gift

I just got mine today, and I had time to listen to maybe two songs. First thought-and I mean this in the kindest, most loving way possible- 'JesusChrist' reminds me of a cross between a country western song and a children's bible school song. I went to Catholic school as a young child, and thento sunday school when I switched to public schools, and I swear I heard something similar when I was little!

I just got it! YAY! It came in the mail today and I am in Edmonton, Canada and I re-subscribed at the end of February 2009. I have all the songs on italready...but it is a nice 2 disc set and now I can listen to them all together.