Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the_soupie

I AM HERE

Recommended Posts

OF COURSE THERE ARE HUMPS!!!! omb, is it so awful that there's no hump thread????????? say it isnt so!! i miss all you bumpers and humpers and bonothumpers pinkbouncyheart.gif

 

ohnoez.gif

 

dressedupflip.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know hun, I know

 

we are trying our best for tech to fix you. Be brave, we will bring you back into the fold

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

{{{{bump}}}}

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bajagirl wrote:

I know hun, I know

 

we are trying our best for tech to fix you. Be brave, we will bring you back into the fold

:) thanks baja...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sarah Desiree wrote:

I miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

{{{{bump}}}}

(((((((((((((( sarah )))))))))))))))) lolipop1.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(((((( the soupie ))))))

 

(((((( the bomb vichysoisse ))))))

 

the Bono forum is hollow and meaningless without you...as am I.

 

There is no hump thread. Not even any dry rubs.

 

There is no Gutter Club. No "pinky thread". No generators. No I spy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Knock at that door...

 

DublinNov2008010.jpg

 

Someone is waiting for you behind...

 

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sarah Desiree wrote:

(((((( the soupie ))))))

 

(((((( the bomb vichysoisse ))))))

 

the Bono forum is hollow and meaningless without you...as am I.

 

There is no hump thread. Not even any dry rubs.

 

There is no Gutter Club. No "pinky thread". No generators. No I spy.

------------

wow you guys need major reengineering!!

 

and i do not approve of hollow donuts, only cream-filled ones

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

we needs YOU!!!!

 

just you.

 

and maybe Bono also, if he wanted to stop by and tell us how much he loves the Gutter Club threads. ;)

 

hey Exist...my son called me and told me I have mail from Switzerland at home! YAY!!!!

 

(((( triplets ))))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sarah Desiree wrote:

we needs YOU!!!!

 

just you.

 

and maybe Bono also, if he wanted to stop by and tell us how much he loves the Gutter Club threads.
;)

 

hey Exist...my son called me and told me I have mail from Switzerland at home! YAY!!!!

 

(((( triplets ))))

Wooooooooooooooooohoooooo!

Good timing LOL!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sarah Desiree wrote:

MadD wrote:

He lurves you

 

image

 

I love this. It would be my avi, if that were possible.

 

 

Man I miss the gif avis.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sarah Desiree wrote:

MadD wrote:

He lurves you

 

image

 

I love this. It would be my avi, if that were possible.

 

 

Man I miss the gif avis.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Soup...they're right, the Bono forum is SO quiet without you. If you're wondering who the hell I am, I used to lurk around and read all the threads,and I tried posting for a little while, but I felt funny just butting in to people's conversations (like I'm doing now). So the new site was theperfect time to finally start talking to everyone, because there were bound to be new sign-ups...but now it's so quiet because you're locked out! Thelust is restrained...and I think I've stepped over the line a few times! Anyways, I hope you get back in soon, too. Everyone seems like lots of fun :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

soupie.....who's butt do we need to kick to get you back to the other side????????? I'll do it...youknow i will ;)

[/font]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

exist wrote:

No Soup, No Thread...

No Soup, No More Love...

No Soup, No More Peace...

No Soup, No (RED)...

No Soup, No ONE...

No Soup, No Guinness...

 

tongue.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

aussiegirl wrote:

soupie.....who's butt do we need to kick to get you back to the other side????????? I'll do it...you know i will
;)

[/font]

aw thanks, AG. if i knew whose butt to kick, i'd send you there! ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

tacosontheceiling wrote:

Soup...they're right, the Bono forum is SO quiet without you. If you're wondering who the hell I am, I used to lurk around and read all the threads, and I tried posting for a little while, but I felt funny just butting in to people's conversations (like I'm doing now). So the new site was the perfect time to finally start talking to everyone, because there were bound to be new sign-ups...but now it's so quiet because you're locked out! The lust is restrained...and I think I've stepped over the line a few times! Anyways, I hope you get back in soon, too. Everyone seems like lots of fun
:)

--------

that's sweet of you, tacos! bono lust should never be restrained, and there is no line to step over -- that's what the whole horizon thing means,right??? no line, and all that.. ;) i hope to get back soon to enjoy your "butting" in!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the soupie wrote:

aussiegirl wrote:

soupie.....who's butt do we need to kick to get you back to the other side????????? I'll do it...you know i will
;)

[/font]

aw thanks, AG. if i knew whose butt to kick, i'd send you there!
;)

 

well then.....i need to do some investigating......Im on the casewink.gif[/font]

in the meantime, are you well???????[/font]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

aussiegirl wrote:

the soupie wrote:

aussiegirl wrote:

soupie.....who's butt do we need to kick to get you back to the other side????????? I'll do it...you know i will
;)

[/font]

aw thanks, AG. if i knew whose butt to kick, i'd send you there!
;)

 

well then.....i need to do some investigating......Im on the case
wink.gif
[/font]

in the meantime, are you well???????
[/font]

 

 

------

i'm well. as well as can be expected given my non-bono access difficulties ;))

 

it's spring time :) and how's by you? how many aussie threads have there been already??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...