Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

illumination70

What song is currently stuck in your head.

A Bryan Adams song that someone just sang on American Idol...ugh. I'd rather it not be there. God Pt II has been in my head all week. And by the way...hasanyone ever had two or three songs in their head at once, and have them making their own combination song in your head? No, I'm mental? Ok. :P

Love a woman, to understand her..you gotta know how she needs to be touched.

There. Is it stuck again?! Mwuhahahahaha devil.gif

earthgirrl wrote:

Love a woman, to understand her..you gotta know how she needs to be touched.

There. Is it stuck again?! Mwuhahahahaha

Oh crap now it IS!!

Here you can have mine, been in my head for days..

"and I find it kind of funny, find it kind of sad. The dreams in which I'm dyin are the best I've ever had..."

"I'm wide awake!"

That just keeps replaying in my head. Over and over again. With that same roar-ness (?) that comes out of him. hehehe.

tacosontheceiling wrote:

My mom loves Tears for Fears! Or so she says. She also says she loves U2...and she knows 8 hits. I counted them.

From the looks of your photo, your Mom and I are probably the same age or close. She can still love them if she only knows 8 hits. We won't flog herglasses.gif I love Kings of Leon but only know their new stuff.

Bush - Letting the cables sleep

I've encountered a lot of indifference and a bit of hatred towards Bush this week.

Only 1 person shared my like of this band. I don't care...I still plan to enjoy his concert regardless.

Note to self: Keep your musical taste to yourself.

I'm tired of people trashing my favorite bands..especially at youtube...I don't look at comments anymore.

Vicky wrote:

"I'm wide awake!"

That just keeps replaying in my head. Over and over again. With that same roar-ness (?) that comes out of him. hehehe.

Roar-ness, I like it...wink.gif

tacosontheceiling wrote:

Vicky wrote:

"I'm wide awake!"

Roar-ness, I like it...
wink.gif

I know so do I! tongue.gif

Of course, now I have Bullet The Blue Sky stuck in my head. First the roaring, NOW the growling clap.gif