Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheFungusAmongus

WARM AIR!!!! WEEE!!! *Music and Smell* !

damn! 9:30am here and its already 65 degrees and humid. :D and gonna be 70 later.

spring is almost here and next week we change back the clocks. oh, and officially.. the new u2 album. hah. amazing how fast time goes by and things change (ina good way).

i love the spring-ish smell in the air.

now if only i had some Irish Spring soap... those two smells get my brain all wacky and take me back to when i'd overdo the shit out of using Irish Springin the summer of 1995.. oh and overdoing all my Simple Minds and U2 music then, too. haha. funny how smells can take you back to a certain time, too. haha.music and smells!

TheFungusAmongus wrote:

damn! 9:30am here and its already 65 degrees and humid.
:D
and gonna be 70 later.

spring is almost here and next week we change back the clocks. oh, and officially.. the new u2 album. hah. amazing how fast time goes by and things change (in a good way).

i love the spring-ish smell in the air.

now if only i had some Irish Spring soap... those two smells get my brain all wacky and take me back to when i'd overdo the shit out of using Irish Spring in the summer of 1995.. oh and overdoing all my Simple Minds and U2 music then, too. haha. funny how smells can take you back to a certain time, too. haha. music and smells!

We had near-spring weather yesterday and then woke up to snow today. Spring just canNOT get here fast enough. I need the sun, the warmth, theNOT SNOW!