Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

basher1

Friendlies a new zoo

eek.gifBarry !!!1.I had a message from you!!!!!!!.did mine get toyou???????.............Dont think I can handle this !eyes.gif

hello all, just woke up to this, still gotta get my bearings LOL. I was so used to the old Zoo I feel like a novice again, have NO idea how to navigatearound this new place *wanders off to explore*image

hello all, just woke up to this, still gotta get my bearings LOL. I was so used to the old Zoo I feel like a novice again, have NO idea how to navigatearound this new place *wanders off to explore*image

*waves*

I think the new Zoo gave me a migraine last night....it was probably just too much excitement. tongue.gif

at first when I got up for work this morning .....happy.gifbefore I left Ipopped on!!!!!!.was like WOW!!!!!!!!..........will take a bit getting used to though!roll.gif

Hello all friendlies :-)

Long long time no see!! I hope you are all well

Mecha x

New site is very different. gunna take me a while to get used it. I am now officially back tho and cant wait for the fun to begin!!

badgirl56 wrote:

Carrie!.did it work???????.I miss the wee 'Flashing envelope!..............lmao1

Yes! Yeah, we're going to have to respectfully ask for some kind of a flashy anything, (I say respectfully because Baja scaresme right now. :P ) ohhh, how about a 'flashing Bono'? For the girls anyway. :)

And how did you change your timezone? I found it last night and did it wrong. I'm just a stupid Californian, I don't know what + or - I am fromGMT!!! I need a Pacific Standard time choice! tongue.gif

gary paul wrote:

I am here too..... (i think...??)

-g-

grin.gifGary!..did you have a good time yest?......anypics?????..........happy.gif

dreamoutloud wrote:

theres no such thing as a stupid californian...

lol, how sweet.....have you ever been to California? tongue.gif

Anyway, I think I got it right AND I think I found the siggy feature......

I knew that!!!!!!.lmao!.after all you do come from Edinbugger!!!!!!!.lmao!.sp of ...wonder where Suzie is????????

pmsl....cheeky bugger......i dunno Suzie's probably floating about in cyberspace somewhere looking for the front door.......Dawns missing in action aswell..........

Maybe they cant get logged on at work??????.speaking of ...I must go to work now!!!!!!!...........Liz just cant get in!!!!!!!!!.lmao!

basher1 wrote:

cathkel wrote:

Im here Sir

***raises hand***

and where have you been?????

Sorry sir the door was locked and i couldn't get in,,,me mammy wrote a note