Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

basher1

Friendlies a new zoo

Dawn......go to my home......add photo.......browse to insert pic......then put the dot in profile pic......then scroll right down to bottm and save it'lltake a wee while to show on you're avi....

tracy c wrote:

Teacher, Teacher, I need help!!!!! I am lost!!

ok.....gym class is in the gym hall.....maths is in room 2b.........chemistry is in room 4w......an i'll let you figure the toilets foryourself..........

(((((((tracy))))))))))

Bash, forget chemistry and math, we need a crash course for the new zoo!!! Where is that being offered? And don't put Mary next to me cuz she may get me

in trouble....

tracy c wrote:

Bash, forget chemistry and math, we need a crash course for the new zoo!!! Where is that being offered? And don't put Mary next to me cuz she may get me in trouble....

well unfortunatly you are sitting between Mary and Leonie srry bu the headteacher said so....

crash coure for the new zoo....don't look at me im as dumbased as everyone else...lol....

Kristaps......calling Kristaps to the teachers lounge.............laugh.gif

emmaking wrote:

Any chance an old friendly can be welcomed bk to the group. Its been a long time!!

Emma, I am Tracy, welcome back! This is a good time to come back....

Out with the old, on with the new! Great time for you to come back!

normdiddly girl wrote:

I hope this works!

Im' glad to finally get here...been having trouble!! Anyway, Hello! Hello!

I have been a paid subscriber for a long time now, but have never visited the zoo.

Hopefully I will be able to figure it all out!!

Any words of wisdom??

normdiddly girl wrote:

normdiddly girl wrote:

I hope this works!

Im' glad to finally get here...been having trouble!! Anyway, Hello! Hello!

I have been a paid subscriber for a long time now, but have never visited the zoo.

Hopefully I will be able to figure it all out!!

Any words of wisdom??

Don't eat yellow snow.......

nah we are all new to this new site so any wordsof wisdom are someone tryig to bluff thier way through it......lol.......laugh.gif

I'm here I think? What up...still black and red. I like it so far but seems weird. What's the deal with the title thing. I'm out to lunch here!

Wow, all previous post levels gone.....wipes tear. I gotta get my avi going...any ideas where the hell you go?

basher1 wrote:

Dawn......go to my home......add photo.......browse to insert pic......then put the dot in profile pic......then scroll right down to bottm and save it'll take a wee while to show on you're avi....

There ya go Bob.. :)

basher1 wrote:

tracy c wrote:

Bash, forget chemistry and math, we need a crash course for the new zoo!!! Where is that being offered? And don't put Mary next to me cuz she may get me in trouble....

well unfortunatly you are sitting between Mary and Leonie srry bu the headteacher said so....

crash coure for the new zoo....don't look at me im as dumbased as everyone else...lol....

Kristaps......calling Kristaps to the teachers lounge.............

Did anyone call me? :D

badgirl56 wrote:

Dawn!!!!!.youve found your way too!.I cant get past this thread!!!!!.lmao!............

Mary.. I'm having real probs.. I'll never keep up :)

How's it going? not long til Dubs :)

Kristaps wrote:

basher1 wrote:

tracy c wrote:

Kristaps......calling Kristaps to the teachers lounge.............

Did anyone call me?
:D

Blimey Kris.. I like your siggy and stuff... you worked it all out pretty quick.. :)