Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

basher1

Friendlies a new zoo

Hello hello hello hello......!

G'day everyone!

Leonie - you've spotted Liz's double life! Seriously, she's been trying to get it fixed for weeks - poor Mexican Liz keeps receiving her PMs andstuff like that. Yuck.

Hey Suzie....x

just heard yesterday that Real Radio are doing tickets again this week......gotta be our turn..........lol

We'll win some by hook or by crook!

Good to see you in fine Basher form in the Zoo lately!! wink.gif X

Leonie wrote:

morning friendlies hope all is well in your wee part of the world

Liz WTF is going on I clicked on your Avi and it is someone else, i was totally confused

I think, in tech speak, it's fucked...............Baja knows about this and I hope it's being sorted out............The fuck up fairy hasbeen at work somewhere here image

Just thought i'd say hi to all friendlies , hope you are all excited ......missing you

G'day to Jamie too;)

Hello me Petal........image

******************* Lizzie waves to Kat ********************************

How are you? I miss you........what's happening?image

*********** posted by Liverpool Liz ********************

roll.gif*posted by Liverpool Liz*.............roll.gif..has the other Liz got 'Posted by Mexican Liz'?.........roll.gifroll.gif

Kat!!!!!!!!!.where have you been hiding???????.(((((((((((((((((((9hugs))))))))))))))))))00xxxx

Jamie ...happy.gifgood to see youtoo!.......((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))xxx

Will ya feck off Mary..........I don't know if she has or not. It's just that if I cause trouble anywhere I want it to be traced back to me so I getfull credit for it image

hahahahahahaha.................how's ya weekend Mary?

I'm just over on FB talking to dawnie........

I was working all w/e ..but still a good one!.;-)..........dont come up here very much Liz ..its too scary!!!!!!!!!!!........*runs back down*.............

********************* cooooeeeeeeeeeeee Maryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy**************************

Stay up here Mary............it's not too bad...............don't be a sh1thouse and leave me here...........don't leave me......Mary comeback..........i've got B&J Cookie Dough ice cream..................

Dont leave me *************** voice echos around empty Friendlies **********************

************* posted by Liverpool Liz ffs *****************

hi to you all:)

:)Liz and Mary, Suz, Jamie Barry ...where's Dawn?

Hey Kat

Dawnie is around but more on FB at the moment........

Hi everyone! My feckin broadband line's been snapped again (it's a loooong story) - I've persuaded it to join back together out on the street, butif the wind blows in the wrong direction I'll be cut off again!! ARGH!

You'd think I'd have something more important to say in, what could be, my last thread for a while! Err, nope!

Hope all friendlies are well XX

hey to all the friendlies.. sorry I've not been around lately x Having loads of probs.. normal service will be resumed asap... image

Thanks for all the messages, Kat.. I will get back to you x

Love to everyone else x x x

Suzie,,,you all ready to trash it out in the public sale on Wednesday,,,,, AAaargh,,,,,

I'm a nervous wreck again, Marie!! I've only just recovered from last week (it feels like MONTHS ago now though!)

Guess I'll be going for the max -- is it 4? Will you do so as well? X

yeah,,,il be going for the max again,,,we'll have to have another skype session that morning

Suzie this might be of interest to you.....I contacted Ticketmaster about the ticket limits,,,,they rang me back but i missed the call so they left a voicemailsaying that the 6 ticket limit covers what was the 2 concerts so i guess that means 3 now also,,So to get it right - if you buy more than 6 for all 3 concertsthey see that as breaching the rules and would cancel as set.

I was mad that i missed the call as i would have liked to question him more about it,,,,,needless to say il be using a different cc on Wednesday..

That's actually good that they're at least being consistent - I was sticking to that 'rule', from what other people had said already. 6 percredit card for ALL Dublin concerts added together. More jiggery pokery required, but sure we'll get there! STRESS!

Hi girlies.. just got an email from ticketmaster.ie.. interesting read about ticket limits..

Tickets priced 33.60, 59.80, 91.50, 131.50 (including booking fee) go on sale next Wednesday 1st April at 8AM and are limitedto six per person/transaction. Concerts are subject to licence. Tickets are available in person from Ticketmaster outlets nationwide, on line www.ticketmaster.ie and telephone lines: (Republic of Ireland), (Northern Ireland) (International).

I think that's different to the info you have.. so I really don't know.. I think I will just get the 2.. cos I'm not risking losing my others..

Hope all the friendlies are doing well x

Yeah, I'd play it safe Dawn! I need to pretend to be someone else to buy any at all (shhhh) !!! XX