Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

basher1

Friendlies a new zoo

so sorry Lassies that i'll not be around Wed morning.;-(........I'll be working .....;-(.......but I will bethinking of you on the PS!...........Fingers crossed eh1...........you are both stars!............thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Worn out....not enough energy to climb all the way up here! LOL!

Say hello to everyone downstairs for me Susie............I hope to be there again very soon.............I miss everyone so much

Aww (((Liz))) you're still having problems?! That sucks! I'll say 'hi' for you down in the Aussies.

Hope you're back soon! X

and you might have a wee bit of nervous energy there , baby..long time between talks ..hope all goes well for you let me know please....and have the time of your life imageimageimageimage

kat oz wrote:

and you might have a wee bit of nervous energy there , baby..long time between talks ..hope all goes well for you let me know please ....and have the time of your life
imageimageimageimage

kat oz wrote:

and you might have a wee bit of nervous energy there , baby..long time between talks ..hope all goes well for you let me know please ....and have the time of your life
imageimageimageimage

(this is what i originally wrote for Dawnimage

Erin Go Bragh less wrote:

If I hit quote I can read it, otherwise I can't see it in the forum :-( Can you see me?

That's a yes from meimage

Hey Fiendlies.

What's happening people.............what's the gossip and how's it all hanging?image

Mmm, yeah, that happened when we moved to the new site SSK, sorry!

How's everyone? I'm glad Monday's over....one day closer to the long weekend! And One Step Closer to the tour - WOOOT!