Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

basher1

Friendlies a new zoo

Kristaps wrote:

basher1 wrote:

tracy c wrote:

Bash, forget chemistry and math, we need a crash course for the new zoo!!! Where is that being offered? And don't put Mary next to me cuz she may get me in trouble....

well unfortunatly you are sitting between Mary and Leonie srry bu the headteacher said so....

crash coure for the new zoo....don't look at me im as dumbased as everyone else...lol....

Kristaps......calling Kristaps to the teachers lounge.............

Did anyone call me?
:D

hey kris...

can you give tracy some help......

and after that the rest of us....lol....

things like rss what the hell is that????

badgirl56 wrote:

I dont know if im coming or going!!!!!!!1.lmao!.roll on Dubs eh!!!!!!!!;-)

Yeah.. we're all in the same boat, hun:) exciting, innit?

bonosbaby25 wrote:

Kristaps wrote:

basher1 wrote:

tracy c wrote:

Bash, forget chemistry and math, we need a crash course for the new zoo!!! Where is that being offered? And don't put Mary next to me cuz she may get me in trouble....

well unfortunatly you are sitting between Mary and Leonie srry bu the headteacher said so....

crash coure for the new zoo....don't look at me im as dumbased as everyone else...lol....

Did anyone call me?

Blimey Kris.. I like your siggy and stuff... you worked it all out pretty quick..
:)

Yes, I did. Peeps over in Nitestaff were doing nothing but fixing their signatures. It does take a while to get it done. A real pain in the arse.

The real prpblem is that they don't allow flash :@ So neither me nor Izzy can use our Flashs :( But we're working on a solution.

bonosbaby25 wrote:

badgirl56 wrote:

I dont know if im coming or going!!!!!!!1.lmao!.roll on Dubs eh!!!!!!!!;-)

Yeah.. we're all in the same boat, hun:) exciting, innit?

just as long as the lot o you remember my prezzy and i don't want any u2 shite........

badgirl56 wrote:

Kris!!!!!!!!.give me a month of your time!!!!!!!lmao!.............

mary kris doesnae get the time o the month he's a guy remember..........roll.gif

Kristaps wrote:

bonosbaby25 wrote:

Kristaps wrote:

basher1 wrote:

tracy c wrote:

Did anyone call me?

Blimey Kris.. I like your siggy and stuff... you worked it all out pretty quick..
:)

Yes, I did. Peeps over in Nitestaff were doing nothing but fixing their signatures. It does take a while to get it done. A real pain in the arse.

The real prpblem is that they don't allow flash :@ So neither me nor Izzy can use our Flashs
:(
But we're working on a solution.

Okay... I'm lost... :)

RSS: RSS on Wikipedia

Basically, it's an easy way to access any updates on any site offering RSS feeds without having to visit the site. If you're using browser like Firefoxor Maxthon, RSS feed reader comes in-box.

Basically, RSS privides link, title and content of site/news/posts/threads/etc that you can then easily see and read on your RSS reader.

basher1 wrote:

badgirl56 wrote:

mary kris doesnae get the time o the month he's a guy remember..........roll.gifalien.gif

Kristaps wrote:

basher1 wrote:

badgirl56 wrote:

mary kris doesnae get the time o the month he's a guy remember..........

For a few months she actually though that I was a girl. Looks like she thinks like that again
imageimage

oh god i remember that.....it was one of the funniest things ever.....no offence kris.....

badgirl56 wrote:

THESE GUYS ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOO BLOODY GORGOUES!!!!!!!!ISNT THERE A SWOON BUTTON????????

*basher goes to get a mop ad bucket*

Me niether Dawn!!!!!!!.;-);-)...so far WAS is my fav ..followed by UC.........the whole album is brilliant!!!!!.;-);-).......

Is my avi working?

Is anyone's computer taking a million years to navigate around or is it me? It's probably me.

I wish this thing would quit asking me for a title...................I'm lost...........

Is my avi working?

Is anyone's computer taking a million years to navigate around or is it me? It's probably me.

I wish this thing would quit asking me for a title...................I'm lost...........